Coolest Secret Santa

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by SlagleRock, Dec 28, 2008.

1. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

So, I have no doubt that my Secret Santa is the coolest ever! It has always been clear to me reading his posts that Mike is a great guy and is very knowledgeable about this great hobby we all enjoy, but he is also very generous.

After I cut open my box I opened it and discovered a bar of Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap. I thought very cool, I've heard so many good things. Then I noticed another item underneath, it was a bottle of GFT Sandalwood Skinfood. I love skinfood! I thought my Secret Santa is awesome, then I realized there was more. Underneath the first two items I also found a tube of T&H Grafton Shave Cream and a bottle of T&H Grafton ASB.

Wow, just wow! I couldn't have imagined. Needless to say tomorrows, shave is all planned out...

It's going to be Grafton Shave Cream, C&E BBB, '61 Fatboy with a Derby blade and Grafton ASB!! I can't wait.

The pictures below are what I guess I'd call my shave den away from home. The background is a poncho liner (I wanted something military and not just the plain wood of the table they were sitting on). The GFT Limes was also a gift from a good friend. The Razors, are a few of my regulars and the Rolex (not real) just looked like it was in great company! Oh, and the bells are from the Christmas Day 5K race. I did well in the race, but the bells almost made me crazy!:happy102

Mike (msandoval858) I have to tell you I never would have expected so much generosity, it is greatly appreciated and I can't wait to get home to share the results of the great shaves and the scent with my wife. Grafton is a scent she will love. Thank you so so so so so much!

Attached Files:

2. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Wow.

Very generous gift, Mike.

Enjoy it, Slagle.

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Good lord, Mike, what has your wife done to you? Did she force you to reduce your inventory? :rofl

OUTSTANDING package! ::

4. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Nice gift, Mike.

Enjoy the goodies Slagle.

5. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

very nice gift! You will have to let me know what you think of the MWF bath bar. I have been curious.

6. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Very nice! Is the MWF bath bar the exact same as the shave soap? I would assume there would be a little difference but I've never had the bath bar.

7. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Wow! Generosity is what it is all about.

8. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Glad to hear the box made it ok.

I've always believed that the good stuff is meant to be shared. Enjoy my friend!

9. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

I just had to stop in and tell Mike thank you one more time! The shave this morning was a 3 pass shave. One each, WTG, XTG and ATG. 100% BBS everywhere, in fact my neck felt the best ever! The scent is awesome and the tiniest bit of the ASB made my skin feel fantastic!

Thanks again!