This must be some REALLY good stuff!!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by rollsshaver, Dec 30, 2008.

1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

3. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

That is insane! Why, for that amount, you could buy, like, 2 tubes of Coates Superior Lime!:happy102

I am going to be really surprised if that sells. I would imagine that the only people interested in that will know that is an insane ripoff - honestly, $6 shipping. :D Seriously, though, you are charging $64.99 for a tube of cream that I saw (actually the non-lathering version) in a drugstore a few months back in San Antonio for $4-5. Can you not even toss in free shipping?

I just tried the Euro Palmolive last night, and loved it, and it is still available. Luckily I don't have to rely on some highway robber on eBay.

4. snowsurfer22

snowsurfer22 New Member

Is this stuff still available anywhere besides ebay at a reasonable price?

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

To be as honest as possible, the US Palmolive cream, whatever is still left, is a useful cream, a functional and proper cream, but it has to me anyways, negative parts. I find the scent unpleasant, and the skincare less than what I need from a cream or soap. To compare with the Classic Euro version, it was a very cheap cream if I had to buy it in the US, so it never damaged my budget, but I was never really into it unless there was nothing else. I seem to be allergic a little to it, because whenever I would use it, I had a small feel of irritation. The Euro version to me smells very nice, and even has a richer lather, and gives my skin a comfortable feel during and after a shave. I cannot say I am sad that the US version is off the markets.

6. Gery Roif

Gery Roif Guest

7. J-dawg

J-dawg New Member

8. Poulin

Poulin New Member

Fantastic! It would only cost me a little over $80 Canadian!

:happy102

9. sas71

sas71 Member

lets see
    move the decimal over one place. round the 9 to 10 carry the 1. yep $6.50 sounds good..but $6 for shipping..dont think so

10. Stuggi

Stuggi Member

I have two tubes of the euro stuff that I'd be happy to sell to anyone for half that price per tube, with FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!! :happy102

11. razoir

razoir New Member

Palmolive as a soap/cream?

12. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Its funny....now the guy is selling the same tube for $36? Still a joke!