FS: Flare Tip SS and a Super adjustable... **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

SOLD

Todays special is a J-3 Flare Tip Gillette Super Speed and a P-2 long handled Gillette Super Adjustable.

The SS is in good condition with only a tiny spot (about 1/16") of brassing alonf one safety bar. The silo doors have a couple water spots, but they usually disappear with a good Maas polishing.The TTO operates smoothly, and stuff...... Overall it is a good razor that can be yours at the Low low low cost of $12 shipped CONUS

The Super adjustable is another great looking razor. No brassing, no plating loss. Only a small scuffed spot on one safety bar. The handle, however, is not so perfect. The numbers are all black, but are starting to get lighter, and the handle itself is also stating to show signs of getting lighter. The actual functioning of the razor is perfect, and the head it great, which is what really counts. The price on this one is $22 shipped CONUS

If you want them both as a lot, I will let them go for $30 shipped CONUS......
    As always, I will include a pack or three of blades for you to try.

PM me if you want to buy, otherwise post any questions here in this thread.

Rolls

2. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I've said it before, and I will say it again - the long handle Super Adjustable is the best razor I have yet found. I already have one, or I would jump on it for this price! Now, if it were a V2, rather than a P2, I would be all over it! That is my birth year and quarter. Now I have a V1 - close enough, I guess, but I keep looking for someone to post a nice V2 for sale.

Long story short - buy this razor. Great balance, wonderful smooth, close shaves!

3. rollsshaver

Bump........

I will take $2 off each razor if they are purchased together, or if one of the HYD folks want in.

4. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

HYD = ???:confused:

5. rollsshaver

How's Your Day......

That is the super long thread started by Eagle.

6. rollsshaver

Oh yeah.........

Bumperoony!!!!!

7. rollsshaver

Bump.........

8. rollsshaver

If I do not sell these by tomorrow night, I am going to pull them.

How about $28 shipped for the both of them......

9. rollsshaver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.