FS: Old Spice mug w/ MWF soap $25 shipped CONUS **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

SOLD

Okay, here's the deal.... I have two pucks of MWF, but will never live long enough to get through just one of them. So I figure someone on TSD would get more use out of it. The mug is the Grand Turk Salem. You can see the same one in this thread....

http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11439&highlight=spice+mugs

It is #4.

A few months back I milled a puck of Mitchells Wool Fat SS into the mug. The soap is the real deal, not the Kent branded one (not that it matters, but I want that to be clear). I have used this soap less than 10 times, which for MWF, is nothing at all. I even keep the whole damn mug/soap sealed in a ziploc bag when it is not in use (keeps it from drying out and cracking).

So, I got a really good deal on the soap a while back. It cost me about $15 shipped (but it has been used a few times...). The mug cost $10 at a little shop around the way. With the weight involved, shipping will run me another $5.

How about $25 shipped Conus. Does that sound like a good deal?

ANyway, PM me if you want it.

Post any questions you may have here in this thread.

Regards,
    Rolls

2. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

....man that's tempting, wish I hadn't had several major expenses pop up this week :(

3. rollsshaver

Bumpage..........

4. rollsshaver

Bump.........

5. rollsshaver

Last time.......

I will let this go for $25 shipped CONUS. You will not find a better deal on these items.

6. Mordecai

Mordecai New Member

PM sent

7. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

That is a tremendous price, Rolls. I can testify that shipping will easily run over $5. More like between $6 and $7.

8. rollsshaver

I cannot believe there is not more interest for this. The only PM I have gotten about it is from the guy above 'Guido. I just might sell it to the dude if he would at least introduce himself to TSD with a post or three in the newbie section.........................................

9. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Sorry Rolls, I'm Johnny Cash's cousin Shorty Cash this week. I already blew my AD budget on other goodies.

10. Mordecai

Mordecai New Member

An honest request, The Dude abides. :cool:

11. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

there's lots of interest from me...unfortunately, "interest" is what's eating a lot of my extra cash up
    I'm really wanting to try MWF, and I'm always looking for more OS mugs, I just can't swing it right now...someone please grab this before I have to go sell my body to science (fiction)

12. rollsshaver

SOLD to Mordecai, pending funds............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.