Sputnik DE blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Reformation Student, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

When I use a DE, I love Sputnik blades and get them from razorandbrush.com

I'd like to know of a secondary place to purchase them if possible. Does anyone know of another store that sells them?

2. cop

cop New Member

connaughtshaving.com
    Regards
    cop

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Here is what I know about Razor and Brush:

The shop is currently closed of business and was expected to re-open one week ago. The owner and operator Giovanni is executive vice-president of an italian aerospace company and that's his main job. The discussion forum associated with Razor and Brush is at members.boardhost.com/razorandbrush. All of his fans on that site are rather anxious to order from him in the near future.

4. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I need to get an order into him ASAP.

5. Reformation Student

Thanks. I'll have to figure out the currency conversion but that site's a nice resource if I can't find a US supplier.

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Here is a web site that will perform the currency conversion and is always current on the current conversion rates:

www.xe.com

7. Reformation Student

Thanks, JB. That's the same site I always use, too.

8. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Lets just move to Russia. Problem solved.

9. cop

cop New Member

I will recommend Paul at connaughtshaving.com. So far I have alway got exactly what I ordered, and he is very reasonable with shipping costs. Shipping 100 blades to Denmark is 1.3 £ which equals $2 I think. I will definitely order all my blades in the future at his store though I normally buy Derby and Crystal.
    Regards
    cop

10. Reformation Student

No thanks, at least for now my freedoms are still intact here.

11. Reformation Student

OK, so Connaught Shaving has a new order. I'll look forward to getting my blades soon. The exchange rate was very reasonable right now and I wanted to take advantage of it by ordering a higher quantity than I did but they didn't have as many in stock as I had hoped for. No problem, I can always order more.

Based on their reputation, I'm sure I'll be well pleased.