Bad News- The end of an era........

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jfever311, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I am very sorry for your loss, as a newbie here I always enjoyed reading his posts. He will be missed.

Rest in Peace Rollsshaver....

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

aw Hell that made the Bunny cry.. I feel like I lost an Uncle.. a very important Uncle. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Goodbye Rolls.....

Fuzzy

3. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I offer my deepest condolences to you and your family.

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Sorry to hear about your loss. Deepest condolences to you and your family. Rolls will be missed around here.

5. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

I am very sorry to hear of Roll's passing. My condolences to you and your family. I know he will be missed around here.

James.

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

May you find strenght in his memory and may he rest in peace!

7. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Jay, I'm thoroughly disappointed.

I remember your mentioning him on Gio's board and my immediately going to TSD to checkout his posts.

Interesting man - from what I've read and heard from you: the lottery win, etc.

I was wondering why there weren't any badass posts here!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP ROLLS!

8. Gunner777

Gunner777 New Member

Rest In Peace

Jason,

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I really enjoyed his banter on any topic you care to name. I remember when I first started getting interested in Rolls Razors and his help with all kinds of info.
    May the Lord comfort you and your family in this terrible time of loss.

Phil

9. Churchill

Churchill New Member

Jason,I'm sure that anyone that had any dealings with Rolls knew what a great guy he was.
    My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Farewell Rolls,we'll miss you.

10. paydepst

paydepst Member

My sincere condolences.

11. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I will miss him too

My condolences, and I'm glad you and he were able to improve your family relationships before he passed

12. SmoovD

SmoovD Member

Sorry to hear this news. My sympathies to you and your family.

13. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Jason, blessings and prayers to you and your family. It's hard to lose your old man. I'm sure the best parts of him live on in you, and in your girls too.

Rolls, I barely knew you, but you were an inspiration to me. You grabbed your problems by the b***s, stirred things up and made your life better. You never hid how you felt. You said what was on your mind and no matter how much you tried to keep folks from noticing, your huge, giving heart was always apparent - even to those of us who'd just met you. Rest in peace.

14. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

I am very sorry for your loss.

15. ateace

ateace Member

Jason - Thank you for letting us know this very sad news. I am glad that you were able to spend time with your father before he passed away.

16. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear this.
    Rolls was such a great guy. Definitely a guy with a mind of his own. I was really looking forward to seeing how his unicorn horn brush came out. I really was.

My thoughts are with your family and I'm really sorry we've lost his presence here at TSD. I can't imagine how heartbroken your family must be. My thoughts are with you guys.

17. Ragnost

Ragnost Member

R.I.P ROLLS

18. Crankymoose

Crankymoose Member

Sorry for your loss,
    TSD won't be the same without him

19. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Jason, I've been asked by Chad (Gruder) from B&B to pass along his condolences to you and your family.

20. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

My heartfelt condolences to and his family. He will be sorely missed.