Treet Delrin Razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razor Reviews' started by TraderJoe, Jul 1, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I like this razor a lot! Got this with my box of goodies from Giovanni yesterday, loaded up the included Treet Platinum "Super Stainless" Blade, and had a fun time with it this morning.

Now, I believe the metal-razor-purists will talk dirty about this mostly plastic razor, but I have always enjoyed using them (ie Feather DE polymer razor) However, This Delrin blows the Feather out of the water.

So, This razor is lighter than our metal razors, but the metal ballast inside the handle lends a good feel to it. You can really whip this thing around your face and get a nice shave.

The high-point of this razor is that the blade exposure is spot on....BOTH sides of the head. This is one of the only safety razors I own that is 100% precise with respect to the blade symmetry on each side of the head. A huge plus in my book.

This razor is designed in such a way that getting irritation might be IM-possible. Because of the design, the blade will either cut....or it won't. No in-between, which can usually result in irritation. So you either get the angle right, and leave behind smooth skin.....or the angle is wrong and you don't cut anything (or get irritation).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

That exact razor is the same one maketed as "The Wilkinson Classic".. It was my first DE-razor and I did quite like it..

3. hrvacanin

hrvacanin New Member

I own the wilkinsson classic. excellent razor!

4. Fortran

Fortran New Member

The worst razor I ever bought. I honestly do not even think this qualifies as a shaving device. It is overprotective that the exposure of your blade will be close to nothing. Of course, on the brighter side, you can never cut yourself with a blade like this. Price is awesome, but you get what you pay for.
    For those interested, this is made in PAKISTAN as the package says. The blades that come along are even worse than the razor. I just threw the last two unopened remaining ones away yesterday. DO NOT waste your money here!