The Haul: July 13th - July 19th, 2009

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by JoedJr, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Yes I did,but I didnt want to tell you anything about it since you ignore that you have joined the "Semogue cult".....:happy102:happy102:happy102 Enjoy it!:D

2. Corey

Corey Member

The shame of this haul is that no matter how many pictures I take, it will not begin to show how beautifully crafted this razor is. With that said, ladies and gentlemen, my Cooncat Bob customized Progress razor:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a pic of it with the Tabac that also showed up today:

[​IMG]

3. LeGaulois

LeGaulois Member

:love008 :love008 :love008 :love008 :love008 :love008 :love008 :love008

4. Teiste

Teiste New Member

WOW,WOW AND WOW!!!Thats a GORGEOUS razor, Corey!!!

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Very, very nice Corey! :happy096

6. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I got what should have been two 1l-bottles of Lotion Opaline (one each for my brother and me):

[​IMG]

->

[​IMG]

Well, at least one arrived safe and sound and as it was a private group buy I'll have to swallow my loss. :(

7. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Oh no! Very sorry to see that Klaus! :(

8. Philq

Philq New Member

My question is how are you going to use the tuna?????

9. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

electric toothbrush

After having installed a brace for a few months now im going back to electric brushing . it is quite frankly a nightmare to keep the teeth in good condition.
    Plague buildup is like happening infront of me no matter if i brush 4-5 times a day. worst part is due to the brackets I cant floss and one should never forget to floss. but I found my solutions and stronger better toothpaste and mouth wash. currently the mouth wash that is free and by recipy its not good enough.

only thing missing in this maintenance kit is a Waterpik device which i will use to blow out gunk between the gums even without a brace its hard for me to floss in the upper teeth unless i get my operation done but normal flossing is so boring as is. ill get the waterpik regardless as well as the handy version for whenever im travelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orvfl1zPzo8

as much we spend alot of money on getting the right tools for shaving dont forget an even more important part. your mouth hygiene should be taken for just as much if not more. smiling with no teeth is worse then smiling with a 2 days stubble.

Attached Files:

10. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Thanks to Teiste - a La Toja (NOS), La Toja, and a Lea shave sticks arrived :D

Attached Files:

11. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Enjoy them man!

12. freebird

freebird Active Member

Received my Joseph Rodgers french point from Gemstar customs after it was cleaned,honed, and re-scaled.

joseph rodgers.jpg

13. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Beautiful scales!!!

14. jazba

jazba New Member

I think I saw a tuna fish can??:confused:

15. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Nice hauls everyone! I'm :drool !

16. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

GO SUCK EGGS!

Just joking! Yep that's a can of tuna fish, and I'm very proud to be the lucky owner, this thread will explain it all.