FS: Razor and Brush Set **Japanese Horse Chestnut** SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ZethLent, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZethLent

ZethLent Member

Up for sale is a Dovo #41 (old version = is know to take a better edge than current production) that has been given custom Japanese Horse Chestnut scales (wedge/spacer is ebony). And its partner a custom made "Mae West" shaped Super Badger brush turned by Don Mc Ivor, also in Japanese Horse Chestnut.

The razor is in very fine condition and is Shave ready. The #41 is a stainless steel 5/8 full hollow razor.

The brush is made from a hand tied UK super badger knot from 'pen works'. The knot size is 23mm and the loft is about 54mm tall.

Both items are is super condition and are a great set. With all of my recent aquisitions I find that I have not used these for some time and would like someone to have the opportunity to own a set like this.

Price: $225 Shipped worldwide. Insured shipping is additional.

Paypal only.

If you have any questions or offers please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

That is a gorgeous set!

3. JimR

JimR Active Member

Is this...are you...

Are you freaking KIDDING me?
    :eek::eek::eek:

(searches for pennies...)

4. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

That wood is amazing. I only heard of this stuff recently when I saw some items made out of it on the Bay. I thought it was some weird marble or something. Then I see your razors and it is wood - WOW!! Awesome stuff. Great looking brush handle too.

Yikes - somebody grab these!!! I would, but I'm afraid I toy around in the 25.00 DE market because that is what I can afford. If you have the dosh, well....

5. ZethLent

ZethLent Member

Bump. Price Reduction $195.

6. ZethLent

ZethLent Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.