WARS Shave cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by 1969Fatboy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. SilverB

SilverB New Member

Hahah Nice. Yeah, I just registered today and saw the thread and had to put in my 2cents.

I wish it smelled better, it would surely be a top shelf item for me. But I don't see myself buying anymore after I finish it up.

2. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Have you tried Erasmic cream? Similar in scent (kind of) but much much better to my tastes.

3. Truckman

Truckman New Member

What? :confused: Wars smells great! I say, if you like Erasmic, you've got to like Wars...they're both that similar fougere scent....

4. SilverB

SilverB New Member

Funny you mention Erasmic. I was looking up reviews on it yesterday. Im settling on AOS as far as my cream goes, but am not shy to try any other creams out there.

5. omegapd

omegapd New Member

There is something in WARS' scent that doesn't seem like it belongs there. I can't figure it out, but if you like it- more power to ya, bud.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Erasmic and Wars smell similar? Not to me--they both smell nice, but in different ways! :)

7. Truckman

Truckman New Member

haha...sorry, I meant Wars cream and Erasmic soap/stick.... the Erasmic cream smells nothing like the soap/stick does...

8. omegapd

omegapd New Member

Mine does. Especially when compared to the new Palm tallowate version or whatever it's called. Maybe they're getting their ducks in a row a bit better.

People seem to think that when I say something smells similar, it means "exactly the same". That's not what the word similar means. Think of comparing a lime and a lemon. They're both citrus, so share that same trait (a similarity) even though they are different in ways too.

9. Corey

Corey Member

WARS smells like a cologne, but I can't recall which one. Drakkar maybe?

10. MelloJello

MelloJello New Member

I think it smells similiar to the DR Harris Arlington cologne. Dont see the resemblance to Drakkar but every nose is different:) Good stuff though!