The Brut Revolution

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by wchnu, Sep 11, 2009.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Maybe I missed something somewhere.... but has anyone tried the Brut Revolution AS? The local Dollar Tree had it of a buck a bottle.. so I picked a few up.. Not bad stuff at all. More of a modern scent as compared to the "Barbershop" scents I tend to lean toward.

Fuzzy

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Haven't tried it, but may have to. I've been using Brut Slash On for years. My wife says it makes me smell like me. I've talked about trying other scents. The only other she has really come to like is Curve. She is, after all, the only one I try to please, and it's my good pleasure to do so - 27 years and it just gets better!

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Very cool.. this smells nothing like the Regular Brut.. but if she likes Curve she might just like it. I am guessing that it did not make a big splash in the world cause it is on the Dollar Tree shelves... but then again that is not always a bad thing for the Cheap-o folks.

Fuzzy

4. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

oooh! a new dollar tree scent! I'll have to go check that out. this isn't the same as the flag & sail brut clone that's sold at the Family Dollar store, right?

If you haven't tried out that one (the flag and sail AS) then you should. It's another good scent from the Family Dollar.

5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That is a a clone of the Brut in the green bottle yes? I actually have 3 different versions of smells just like Brut. My favorite clone came from the CVS . The revolution is a different monkey.. comes in a nifty glass bottle.

Fuzzy

6. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

you got an extra bottle? I'll reimburse you. :D

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You know me I bought 5 of then at that price.. hehe no need to reimbursement I will send it with the LUX you don't like it pass it along.. the AS NOT the Lux. heh

Fuzzy

8. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I get it. :D

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You da man Mile.. YOU DA MAN....:D

10. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

Brut Revolution is a decent after shave. Picked mine up at the local Ocean State Job Lots for less than 2 bucks. Might get a couple more next time I go there.

11. robxcarlson

robxcarlson New Member

I picked up a bottle last night on my drive home - it smells pretty nice actually but doesn't contain too many ingredients, at least none of the stuff we like to see in an A/S. I wonder how it performs?
    I might stop again tomorrow and pick up another - just in case I like it.

12. mvpro

mvpro New Member

Is Brut Revolution still in production? I used to see it all the time at Walgreen's, but haven't come across it in quite a while now.

13. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Dunno

Found it at Dollar Tree.

Fuzzy

14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
  15. Masonjarjar

Masonjarjar Active Member

I found a tube of the Brut Revolution A/S BALM at Big Lots for a buck fiddy.

Not bad, not bad at all..

16. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

AHHHHHHHHHH have not seen that., good find and thanks for sharing

Fuzzy

17. robxcarlson

robxcarlson New Member

I'm pretty pleased with the Revolution A/S... seems people in my area aren't interested because I've gone into the Dollar Tree several times over the last two weeks and bought (I won't say how many) bottles. I'm trying to be fair and leave some for everyone else... but they keep leaving it for me. I was in a Dollar General this morning and found a 1.3 oz Revolution cologne for $5 so I picked it up, too.

18. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I'm really enjoying the Brut Revolution. I'm gonna have to go over to the local dollar store to see if they carry the stuff. Thanks for sharing, Calvin!

19. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Sure if they do not carry it let me know Mike.. there is plenty around the one here. I can hook you up next time I come through there.

Fuzzy

20. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Thanks for the heads up on this stuff Fuzzy! Momma and I had to go to the Dollar Tree tonight since the oldest male in the house broke Ginny's lathering mug, :scared003 and they had a large supply on the shelf, SWMBO really liked the scent so I picked one up.

Now as we were standing there I asked her if we should get a 2nd bottle for our oldest and she replied, "No, that's not modern enough for something he would like." To make a long story short, I have to go back tomorrow and pick up a bottle for me now that my oldest has had a chance to try it out. :rolleyes: