FS - B3 Red Tip Superspeed - *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dr. Mike, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Due to some potentially rough financial issues coming up with my family, I am trying to scrape together a little extra cash for Christmas presents, so I am selling off some of my less used items. Not because I don't want them, but because I'd like to get some things for my family more.

I am offering up a B3 red tip superspeed. Going off of the razor grading scale over at B&B, I would rank this razor in the Excellent/Fine category. There is no plateloss on the razor. The mechanics are perfect - opens and closes fine, nothing bent. The tip is still mostly red - I'd conservatively say 70-80%. The top of the silo doors, to me, don't look as shiny as other razors I have had - again, no plateloss, but still just not really shiny. Overall, a great razor. Here are the pics, taken just a few days ago after a cleaning and polishing with Maas.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got the razor in a trade for a Merkur HD. I will offer it up for $30 shipped anywhere in the world. I will toss in a 5-pack of Astra Superior Platinum blades with the razor.

Paypal for payment.

PM me if interested.

Mike

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

PM sent.

3. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

PM replied

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

And PayPal sent. Thank you, Sir!:happy023