Talc Users: What's Your Brand?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by boyextraordinare, Oct 22, 2009.

1. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

I was never aware that there were so many options. I always used J&J and Gold Bond medicated for those extra hot days.

I'll have to look into getting something less baby powder scented.

2. ShaveAddict

ShaveAddict Member

You can't go wrong whit the Clubman talc.

3. Pinaud Clubman.
    4 bucks for a really big container of it. It smells great and works even better than it smells.

4. albernbowen

albernbowen New Member

My one and only one tel com powder is woods Windsor. I am Using it for last three years

5. ACE$&8s

ACE$&8s New Member

Pinaud Clubman Talc. I use it for body and shoes.

6. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

I used Clubman a lot, packed the stuff from the UK every time I needed to be there....

Since I have to purchase it locally, I tend to use simple talcum (or baby) powder from the drugstore............ Price wise :D

7. JimR

JimR Active Member

I finally just ordered some Mysore from India off the bay (It was $6 SHIPPED, hard to beat) and it smells great...

8. Griz

Griz Member

Find a local Indian grocery and they will probably have Mysore products, I know mine does (not sure about the talc). My local store has for sure and several other brands and they also have every variety of Godrej, Dettol, Old Spice shaving creams for $2.99 ea. Small alum blocks as well for about the same price.

It is worth finding one.

9. gman41

gman41 Member

Dabur

Dabur Sandalwood for me, Lavendar for the wife and son. The sandalwood has a nice lasting scent. Purchased at Indian markets.

10. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

I don't use talc too often but I keep some Shower To Shower Sport talc around for when I do

11. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

2 Bottles of Clubman Pinaud Talc in my Den, like to use it in conjunction with my Clubman Pinaud aftershave.
    Sometimes I just use it out of the shower to freshen up.
    Also use Shower to Shower Sport, Not really a talc, But very refreshing.
    As mentioned Talc's are hard to find, seem to be a thing of the past.
    Gold Bond is in the Den as well, that stuff will wake you up if put in the wrong place.
    Works well in your shoes too.

images.jpeg

sport.jpg

index.jpeg

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I said this before, but any kind of talc seems to make me choke. Even baby powder is no good for me.