Free LUX Razor! *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by mastermute, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I will be giving away a LUX DE Razor and a packet of BIC blades to 3 persons, shipped worldwide, that post a picture of their pet(s) in this thread!

If you participated in my last PIF (http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17058) and didn't win, I'll double your chances and count you twice! I'll be doing a few more of these, so if you don't win, I'll count you twice in the next draw if you choose to participate!

I'll close this on the 30th of jan @ 18:00 GMT.

2. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I really want to participate but don't own a pet. We rent and our lease won't allow it. Can there be some kind of substitute?

3. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

You WILL get another chance, I have more of these that I will give away!

4. EFaden

EFaden Member

This is the hamster "Cadbury". I have allergies, but love animals so the fiance and I got a hamster.

Attached Files:

5. bperryman1

bperryman1 Member

Does my girlfriend count lol jk I dont have a pet :(

6. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Oh neat, I wanted to participate in your last PIF but didn't have the chance to get out for a good shot of the town.

Thanks for the PIF; it is good fun.

Here's my 3 month old pup, taken a few days ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just one more for prosperity.

7. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

2 of Several "Pets"

2 of my "Pets" :)

Attached Files:

8. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Nice Falcon!

9. sas71

sas71 Member

This is Matty a 6.5yr old mini schnauzer. She's likes to pose for pics, what a ham.

[​IMG]

10. fishgutmartyr

fishgutmartyr Member

Love the mini schnauzer. I have a mini schnauzer-brussels griffon mix:

[​IMG]

His name is Prince. We like to pronounce it "Prines" around here, for laughs: and occasionally "Optimus Prines."

11. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Here's Mrs. Boots (aka Boots Boots Gahli). Boots was a stray and was my mom's best friend. I think she's more hair than cat. She's 18 now and is the queen of the roost. Booter likes to have her belly scratched and is a holy terror around an open cardboard box. This is her "why in the he** are you taking my picture again" look:

[​IMG]

This is my other girlfriend, Cassie Ann Shmegman Pike Poirot. We rescued her from the pound about 8 years ago when she was just barely weaned. She's most likely a Malinois mix, or perhaps she's part Healer. Cass looks like a 38 pound Shepherd. She's all ears and legs (and is normally a huge bundle of energy). Our old neighbors used to call her The Circle Dog because she'd run as fast as possible in concentric circles of increasing diameter whenever anyone would walk down our alley. This is her other favorite thing to do (and yes, I sewed her collar scarf myself):

[​IMG]

Finally (just for fun), here are some visitors we had a couple of summers ago. I think they were very lost:

[​IMG]

12. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Hi Haint! :D

13. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Thank you for doing this. Here is my dog Max.

[​IMG]

14. ellsworthcj5

ellsworthcj5 New Member

Here is my extented family ....

Here is Iggy...
    100_2185.jpg

Kattie... our family Retriever

100_2201.jpg
    Oreo our gineia pig
    100_2209.jpg
    Kattie with her safety glass on...
    100_2319.jpg

15. jon

jon Member

Count me in please, I don't have a DE yet! My only pet is a fish. Here he is:
    [​IMG]

16. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Here is Drake. He is our Beaded Dragon - no shaving for him though!

[​IMG]

17. mercV12

mercV12 Member

Vivien says, "Hi !"

Attached Files:

18. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

No fair, I don't even have a barber's pet!

19. Ishouldbeking

Ishouldbeking Member

Meet my furry feline friend, Lola. She may or may not be a host to the elder god, Cthulhu.

[​IMG]

20. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Johan,

Thank you again for the Lux! It just got here in the mail today. I am going to give it a go tomorrow. I'm curious and anxious as I've never shaved with a 3 piece razor before. I'll post in here the result of my shave.

Bob (aka battle.munky)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.