TSD SOTQ Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by sean102385, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Just to warn y'all; This one is a bit more on the fun side. :)

Just ordered the 4th quarter scent the other day. Can't wait to smell it! (yes, this is my AD, FAD fragrance acquisition disorder :o )

2. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

:happy036:happy093

Yay!

3. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

WOO HOOOO - SOTQ welcome to the fun side of shaving!

4. squash00

squash00 New Member

Just got the soap, and the scent is freaking awesome. Although the scent reminds of a few speeding tickets I have received. This reminds me of those moments.;)

I admit it made me giggle a little bit, can't wait to shave this evening.:D

Also, as a recent M.U.G. joinee, this package makes me doubley excited. Temp is 96 with an index of 105, this package is making the day look cooler.:happy108

5. Billr

Great teaser! I hope mine shows up today - will be a great shave for morning!

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

If the USPS tracking system is correct, mine will be waiting for me when I get home!

7. Queen of Blades

:happy097

8. aubug

aubug Member

SOTQ

Mine came to day and wow JoAnn never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of this scent. Smells great can't wait to try it tomorrow and probably all of next week. Great pick what a winner

9. dashmaverick

dashmaverick Member

Same here, can't wait!!

10. swarden43

Got it! Smells great, JoAnna. I'll be using it tomorrow :D!

11. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Okay! I am in! I just placed my order for SOTQ. Hopefully I can get in on the current scent if it is not too late! Ya'll are killing me with the suspense!

12. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

I accidently ate mine...

13. Billr

Well Jeff better late than never! You are in for a great ride with SOTQ. I think you will still get the current soap.

What a great soap it is too. I would have never guessed this one. I can't wait to shave in the morning. I am kinda wanting to shave tonight but I think this is a morning type soap for sure!

How do you think these up JoAnne? Once again You Rock!::git::git::git

14. Queen of Blades

I'm glad so many of you like the scent. I was a bit worried that no one would. Especially after getting such a great scent as Barber Shoppe the previous quarter.

:signs046 to the club! Yep, you'll still get this quarter's soap. And you now have access to the past scents, too, in full size products.

:eek: :happy097

Yep, needs a nice fresh cup of coffee to go with it. ;)

The fragrance name just piqued my interest. <shrug>

15. swarden43

Had mine with coffee this morning, as a matter of fact.

It certainly smells like it's supposed to. That simply amazes me - that you can duplicate a scent so accurately. It's a fun scent. Not something I would use everyday, but I like it. So far, of the three, Barber Shoppe A-2 is my favorite.

Scent is one thing. Performance is another. JoAnna, your soaps are some of the best I've used. They're easy to lather, nice and slick, plenty of cushion, and they rinse clean. Please, what ever you do, don't change the formula!

16. red71veloce

red71veloce Member

Just got it!!! Wow, amazing it can smell so close to the name! I'll try it in a day or two!

17. bperryman1

bperryman1 Member

I love the scent and yes I thought the barber shoppe scent was gonna be hard to beat(its my favorite so far), this scent is definitely one of the more fun scents Ive ever had. Maybe for next year can we try cream of the quarterly I have so so many soaps? Thank you again Jo Anna, and I loved the pre shave oil.

18. djwurm

djwurm New Member

I did.. The top lid was cracked pretty good.

Well the giddiness of getting a new scent lasted 1 day. I shaved with it this morning and my wife took one whiff of me and said no way in hell.. She is not going to have her husband smell like that.

So if anyone in the SOTQ Club would like another puck ill ship it to you for the cost of mailing. As long as that is ok with Joanna.

19. djwurm

djwurm New Member

Barber Shoppe is my favorite as well. I ordered another puck and aftershave milk in that sent. It has become my daily use soap and aftershave.

20. Queen of Blades

I'm sorry she didn't like the scent.

Did you mention the scent doesn't linger much past the shave?