another crazy canuck

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by newman, Mar 6, 2010.

1. newman

newman Member

Hey, i'm new to this and about a week or so in, done alot of reading and lurking and just thought i should drop in and say hey.

Now a quick intro...

So im roughly a week or so into this and its going great. Went from using cartridges and disposables to a weishi. I know its got mixed reviews but its working out good. And i never liked shaving before and well now its starting to get addictive. wish me luck lol

2. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

Welcome! Enjoy the forums.

If a razor works for you, then it doesn't matter what somebody else thought. Strange how shaving can become an addiction, isn't it?

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
  4. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Hello ...Newman
    Welcome aboard :bounce

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den, great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the March Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

6. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Welcome!

7. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den :signs046

Like Slivovitz said: "If that Weishi, which is a GREAT razor, works for you, then it doesn't matter what the people say"!

Enjoy your stay here and many, happy shaves :happy088

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Welcome to The Shave Den!

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Welcome, fellow Canuck!

10. newman

newman Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes.. and I'll be sure to check out the newbie give away, hopefully i'll have enough posts by then. It was mentioned in the welcome pm i got and it also said a weekly draw for soaps but never came acrossed it anywhere.

11. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Welcome to the board from another canuck! haha enjoying the shave is just the beginning, soon after comes the itch for more and more!

12. JimR

JimR Active Member

Welcome to the Den! It does get addictive...good luck. :eek: