QED experience

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by timj219, Mar 16, 2010.

1. timj219

timj219 Member

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but I wanted to relate my recent experience with QED USA.
    I ordered some items from QED last Friday. The UPS notice showed the order shipped the very same day. My goodies arrived today (yes I was watching for the truck). Packaging was extremely good - taped up like it was going to the moon - and everything I ordered was there. Now it's time to try out my new stuff but I wanted to say the experience was very positive.

2. gort40

gort40 New Member

My Experience as well

My experience mirrors timj219 experience. Not too many places that seem to go that extra step like QED, and I'll be back for another visit !

3. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

I've never ordered from him but I have read many people's positive experiences with QED. He seems to be one of the good guys of the shaving universe. I'm glad to see his website is much improved over what it has been.

4. gort40

gort40 New Member

This was my first time to his site so I can't say anything about what it was like before my visit. If there was a turn around, it must have been a big one. A web site is only one part of the business, to me the owner is the more important part of the whole package.

5. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

The old joke was that Charles' service (exemplary) was the inverse of his old website...:happy102

Glad you had a great experience!

6. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

nice to hear, i was thinking about ordering there.