Speed razor, YOUR GOING DOWN!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by RacerX, Mar 26, 2010.

1. RacerX

RacerX New Member

Hey all.

My name is Steve, and I am new to the internet forum thing.

we have had a computer for a few years now, but I never did the forum stuff, just surfing etc.

I was looking for information about blades, and found this site.

2. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the March Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

3. RacerX

RacerX New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

I am originally from Chicago myself, I moved to Milwaukee over the last summer.

4. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Welcome dude. You can find a ton of info on blades but the bad news is is that blades are so subjective for the individual (completely a YMMV thing) that you can't really expect one blade review to get you what you like, BUT you can find out about varieties you didn't know about and where to get them so you can try them on your own and come to the conclusion of whether a certain blade is good for you.

Welcome to The Den!

5. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den, Steve :signs046

Enjoy your stay here :happy088

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

From one Steve to another, WELCOME!

What Bob said about blades is so true - not everyone likes the same blade. My advise is to get a sample pack. DO NOT BUY IN BULK until you've found the "perfect" blade, which, of course, you never will, because blade X works better in razor 3, but not so well in razor 7, while blade Z is better in... (walks away mumbling to myself).

Come often, stay long, share much!

7. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Welcome to TSD!
    Use that link Steve posted to find a good sample pack and you'll find a great blade for you.

8. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

Welcome! Plenty of information here on blades and every other aspect of shaving. If you have questions, just ask. You're sure to get many different opinions.:D

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Welcome to the Den! :)