If this vid doesnt make you...

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by ek.310, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ek.310

ek.310 New Member

2. w3wizard

w3wizard New Member

The video was... disturbing, yet oddly motivating. I figure if he can do it without killing himself or slicing the skin off his face completely, I might be able to use a straight too.

3. fishgutmartyr

fishgutmartyr Member

Did that shave do more damage to his face or liver?

4. Sparticus 6/8

Sparticus 6/8 Member

This is England, don't come here !

5. groffjj

groffjj New Member

Ugh!

Every time he put the blade to his face without lather it made me shiver.

6. RacerX

RacerX New Member

Right good shave Mate.

Oh. you missed a spot...

and good "punk" music to shave by should include the Ramones.

[youtube]_p-HMo1UPfc[/youtube]​

7. Soap Guy

Soap Guy New Member

I have NEVER cut myself that bad. Wow.

8. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Given the amount of liquor he drank, that cut isn't bad at all.

9. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Some people are just into self-mutilation. :confused::confused:

Might be the kind of people I'd want to party with every now and then, but definitely not someone to aspire to or attempt to emulate. ;)

10. wazazzle

wazazzle New Member

Wow that guy has no business teaching anyone anything... let alone how to shave with a razor. DRINK MUCH??? ::

11. gsurko

gsurko New Member

I see what I've been doing wrong. Got to get some of that Bells.

12. Trawlerman

Trawlerman New Member

Good god. That man shouldn't be left alone with a BIC #2 disposable let alone a straight. :happy102

13. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

That's actually the more tamed of the two, I think there's another video of the same guy. Looks like he has actually just stumbled in from the pub (half in the bag) and commences to shave. :happy102:happy102

14. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Yup. Natural Selection, just as the melody is starting to become recognizable.

15. Snakewall

Snakewall New Member

i think i wanna get me a straight :)

16. ateace

ateace Member

Now, that's a man.

17. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

No, that is a fool--he is risking serious injury, by shaving with a straight razor, when he is so drunk.

18. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

Quite the gash in the moustache area (just a few gallons of blood, nothing to worry about) looks like a pretty bad shave all the way around. True Jeff, any fool can do that. I'm certainly no slouch when it comes to the cocktails but I concur drunks should check their car keys and straight razors at the door. Being a morning shaver, I can honestly say that consumption of alcoholic beverages has never been part of my shaving ritual. Is that after shave this guy is chasing down with a cold beer? Hopefully one of our British bretheren can provide some intel on this Bells stuff (rot gut bourbon perhaps?)

19. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Bells Whiskey is from Scotland.

20. Sparticus 6/8

Sparticus 6/8 Member

Some Intel on bells scotch whiskey. Its cheaper than bourbon because its nasty stuff. A very strong rough tasting blend of whiskeys. Last bottle I was given I poured down the drain. Its the cheap stuff the bench dwellers prefer. Add some hydrochloric acid to some JD and you have nearly the same thing.