Shea Moisture Brush - Anyone need one?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by rswafford, Aug 22, 2010.

1. rswafford

rswafford New Member

Stopped into one of our local Targets last night to see if they had any of these mystical brushes available. Much to my delight, they had not one or two, but a whole shelf full, 8 or 10 I think at least. I snagged one for me and one for a buddy. Tried it this morning - I can see why you're all raving about it. For 9 bucks, its a fantastic brush.

Anyway...wanted to post up an offer if anyone is interested in obtaining one of these puppies, send me a PM and I'll pick one up for you. All I ask is you cover the cost of the brush + tax and shipping.

Oh, and I also noticed they carry a full line of Shea Moisture shave stuff at this particular Target...shave cream ($7.99, tried it this morning, not bad - would probably be ideal for traveling), after shave balm ($8.99 I believe, did not buy that), and a pre-shave face scrub ($6.99, also did not buy for myself). If anyone wants any of the "extras" as well, let me know and I'll get a nice little care package put together for ya!

Cheers!

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Cool Bro. Thanks for looking out for us!

I am good on brushes for now, until a nice R.V. lime handle falls in my lap....<big sigh>

3. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Good on you dude. I did the same thing a few weeks ago except I bought a few in advance, 3 of them, and all 3 sold in under 15 minutes. Haven't gotten around to picking up some more so I'm glad you are able.:D

4. pdlbooboo

pdlbooboo Member

thanks but i managed to pick one up today

5. really cool and interesting!