Thanks Everybody

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by The Flying Frenchman, Sep 6, 2010.

1. I just wanted to thank everybody for the wonderful time that I've had here the past few months. You have all been a huge help as I got into the world of safety and straight razors. I love coming on here for a laugh or a good read.

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Brazil and I won't be back for two years. I'll be missing this forum while I'm gone. I'll be bringing all my stuff with me of course. I can finally see how long it takes to get to the bottom of a tub of Cella and QED soap.

Best of luck to everybody while I'm gone. I can't wait to come home and read all the threads that I've missed :D

2. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you.
    Keep your head up and your back to the wall.
    Take lots of photo's if possible.

3. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Good luck, and safe travels, I'm also sure they have the internet in Brazil :D:happy102

4. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Good luck and be safe,

Alan

5. Wyatt I hear this part of Brazil is beautiful so I'll take plenty of pictures.

Sodapopjones- Since I'll be there as a missionary for my church I won't have Internet other than to send weekly e-mails home to my family :)

Alan - Thanks for the well wishes. Being in Arizona you may have seen an Lds Missionary or two leaving if you've gone to the airport...

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Have a safe trip, and an adventure to last a lifetime!

Stop back in whenever you can, even if it is two years! :happy088

7. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Be safe and please do pop in if you can. It has be fun reading your posts and I am sure occasional updates, if possible, would be wonderful. You are in our families prayers.

God Bless you as you do his work.

Bill

8. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Have a very safe trip and be well :happy088

Come home in one piece and enjoy your shaves as much as possible :D

9. Tommynick

Tommynick Well-Known Member

Safe travels. I pray that God will keep you safe and smile upon your work.

10. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Be blessed.

11. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Christ Be With You My Friend.