Iridium Super Wholesale

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Mynorx, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Mynorx

Mynorx New Member

Not worth ordering samples. I have to pay for the sample + Shipping cost. its just not effective. you guys are welcome to contact her directly maybe you guys can work out a deal.

2. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I'm with dashmaverick....only the Moscow blade...the other Great Russian...RASPIRA
    And I don't have to buy by the 100,000...HM3 :happy102

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Are you able to get more of the real ones?

4. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Not right now. Hopefully they will be available again soon but I really have no idea.

5. melyus

melyus Well-Known Member

Nicely done chinese fake Double edge razor blades.. i dont think Gillette company producing some of their products with this company.. Also exactly i know that Turkish Derby Company producing their products in Turkey(i talked with the derby several times) but i see that this chinese company producing derby half straight razor blades as well.. that means they are real fake.. Also do you see that derby copy this DE blades http://www.runweiblade.com/en/cp_re.asp?keyno=512&specid=66
    they are exactly copy of derby double edge razor blades except the chinese brand name... Once My friend bought some perma-sharp super from china and paid more money for it than blades delivered and shocked.. they are real tin nothing else.. i sent some real perma-sharp blades to him to compare with produced by St Petersburg/ Russia he said there are huge quality differences between these two products...
    Anyway i just want to share my experience nothing else please do not offense..
    Regards.

6. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

That could simply mean that they distribute the blades they manufacture. The Weiye brand blades on their site are packaged to look very similar to the Derbys. Hmmmm...... cause for concern?

Fakes or not, the proof is in the pudding. Would it be possible to get Runwei to send five or so sample packs of their blades? If so, then they could be sent to members here to see how well the blades shave. Five different shavers would help even out the YMMV factor to some extent. If the blades get the thumbs up, then fakes or not they might be worth purchasing.

7. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Member

The problem with getting samples from these guys in China is the shipping cost.

For some reason, they want to charge 50 dollars for shipping. They think it has to get to you in 2-3 days and refuse to use the cheaper option

8. geogaga

geogaga Member

:happy102 really? fake iridiums? god...

9. Hello all,

I wanted to add some input on these. Be very careful where u buy these blades. China major distributions are fakes. Even if it is at 1 cent per blade, I wouldn't take it myself. There was a post that i made and posted awake derby blade as well including the iridiums. Just be careful specially a huge order.

David