The 'stache is gone...

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Rocket Scientist, Nov 23, 2010.

1. So, I ended up shaving off the 'stache for today. The reason? My sister is in the hospital (as I type this) getting ready to have a baby and she asked that I shave off my moustache for all the coming baby photos. I was initially disappointed but I figure that there will be plenty of Novembers in my life to grow out a pathetic moustache but only a few newborn nieces or nephews to see and hold. It feels so good to be clean shaven again and I can't wait to hold my new niece or nephew! I'm off to the hospital to pace the halls with my brother-in-law!! :)

2. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new relative. Good luck to all.

3. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

Congratulations! It's hard to think of a more worthy cause to sacrifice the stache for.

4. CraigarTA

CraigarTA Member

Well there is the involuntary sacrifice. My Granddaughter likes to pull on mine, when I'm not looking

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Too busy spoiling the new baby to play on TSD anymore.......:sad023

Oh well, it was nice having you around, Nathan. :(

I'm joking, people.
    I hope.

6. Sorry, my Queen! I've been busy working and getting my spring school semester lined up. I got my order in from you last week and love the new cream! Great stuff! :D Sadly, I haven't even shaved enough to try out the blade sampler but the GEM blades are great. I really need to get on here more. I logged in this morning with nearly 400 unread posts. :(

7. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

I wish the family well and the child a healthy life.

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    No worries. I didn't think Bill had offended you enough to run you off yet. :D (joke, people)

Glad to see you again! That Light Blue is a nice scent. Hope it compares well to the real thing.

9. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

I doubt my grandkids would recognize me without my signature Walrus/Handlebar stash :D

10. blood_type_O

blood_type_O New Member

I had a 'stache for years. I accidently cut one side of it off. No, I wasn't tipsy, just sleepy. I was trying to trim it with electric clippers, but I forgot to put on the attachment. I didn't have my glasses on either. Buzz, half of it was gone. I was sad at the time, but now that it's gone, I have more to shave, so I'm happy!

11. paydepst

paydepst Member

I've had my moustache for over twenty years so I doubt I would recognise me without it! :D

12. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

just shaved off me goat last week................
    Jury's still out.

Hope it worked out well for you ::poze