So let's hear it!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shawna, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Started dating her when I was 16. Graduated high school at 18 and enlisted in the Marine Corps. Came home on leave and married her. Been married ever since: 40 years and 2 months. She is my rock and my best friend.

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I forgot to mention that in mine too, but it played out almost exactly the same way. Half as long though.

Happy anniversary poppi, outstanding staying power you have Sir! I hope you two have many more :)

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I met my lovely wife Corinne, who is also Israeli, at a party of my friend. She was seeing this guy who apparently was not too nice to her, and shortly after this event, I saw her again at a fur fashion show, because she was and still does some modelling. I began to talk to her, and I found her to be very warm and sweet even at the beginning, and she told me she was not with her boyfriend anymore. I asked her if she would mind if I called her, and she said, "I was waiting for you to ask me for my number--for sure you can!" We have been in love ever since! :love008 :love008 :love008 :love008

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Very nice. BG and I enjoy having proper English tea as well.

5. aberneth

aberneth Member

I hate valentine's day. Bah humbug.

/professional bachelor here