free summer bowling for kids!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Etoyoc, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I did this program last year and was registering for summer 2011 when it occurred to me to share the information...

For those of you that have kids, kidsbowlfree.com is up and running for summer 2011. Check the site to see if there is a local alley that is participating. Register and then once a week they will send you coupons for free bowling. You will actually get two free games per kid each day of the week. For $25 you can get a family pass giving you two free games per day for up to 4 adults. We did this last year and daughter and I went bowling often until I hurt my knee. It is a great deal at free and when I can add 4 adults for only $25 total, it is an even better deal. Plus, if you register before May 1st, you get a $25 certificate at restaurant.com. I have never used restaurant.com so I don't know if that part is worth it; however, like I said, it was $25 well spent last year to get the family pass.

Oh well, just some information that I thought I would pass on to my TSD friends.

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Shared with the family on FB. :signs001

3. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Thanks for posting this Justin! :happy088

Just checked, and no bowling alleys from my area are on the list. :mad:

4. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

nearest participating alley to me is about an hour away, with the cost of gas it's cheaper to go to the nearest one and pay full price, but that's a great deal

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I didn't check my state till just now. VA is poorly represented. Only 4 alleys in the whole state are participating.

But plenty in WA.

6. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Hah, brilliant me. Just now thought about it, after checking the great state of Texas for participating locations a few days ago and not seeing the one closest listed, it just now struck me - duh.

Texarkana straddles Texas and Arkansas, and guess which side the bowling alley is on?

Yup, they're participating.

Now, so long as we have enough vehicles and they stop having random serious problems....

7. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

Thanks so much for sharing this. I just checked RI and they have a participating alley right in the same town as my kids grandmother, who often takes the kids bowling in the summer since the spend the day with her.

I'm going to pass this on to her.