Voskhod blade group buy -CLOSED

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

:rofl

Exactly! I roll my own for a cost of about $9.00 a carton! I can't see spending almost $60 a carton ever again! :rofl

I talked to them again this morning. She is supposed to go to the post office to check on the COD details even though I told her everything there is about it. Didn't hear back from her today. To be honest, I'd prefer the USPS COD option. If I wired the money to their bank account, I'd have no protection and they'd have our money. COD lets me get the goods at time of payment. If I make it through this group buy, the next Voskhod group buy will have to be handled by a TSD member in New York where they can deal with them face to face! :happy102

2. IAmTheJody

They continue to surprise me. :happy102 Here at midnight, I get a text message with the routing number. So I'll be wiring money tomorrow. Blades soon... I hope.

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

SCHWEET!

4. frankflood

frankflood Active Member

as they say in the old country " you be da man". or so i'm told

5. IAmTheJody

Just a quick update.. money has been sent! So once they confirm they've got the money in their bank account, blades should be on the way!

6. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Yay. Hopefully less than a month before i get me some more blades :D

7. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

That's great! Just take your time with mine. I've got enough to last till they get here.

8. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

Speak for yourself man, I've been out of blades for a month
    :happy102:happy102:happy102

Attached Files:

9. IAmTheJody

:rofl:happy097

10. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

You don't need razor blades, you need a bush hog!:happy102 :happy102

11. IAmTheJody

And another update... blades will be in the mail tomorrow which means they will be in my possession sometime next week. If you haven't paid for your blades yet, please do so ASAP. DO NOT USE THE OLD PAYMENT LINK found in this thread. Instead, I will send you a PM with my PayPal address so you can make payment. If you don't have PayPal, you need to let me know so I can send you information on how to pay using a money order or personal check.

The following members are the ones I show unpaid:
    • xezmer - 5 cards (500 blades) - $50.00 PAID
    • rabidmonkey - 10 cards (1,000 blades) - $100.00 PAID
    • ocharlas - 2 cards (200 blades) - $20.00 PAID
    • newb - 5 cards (500 blades) - $50.00 PAID
    • thomthom49 - 5 cards (500 blades) - $50.00 PAID
    • chappys4life - 2 cards (200 blades) - $20.00

Get ready folks... 24,000 razor blades from Russia, with love, are about to flood the world! :D

12. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Is the $10 per card going to cover it? Thank you again Jody!

13. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Jody just an FYI, I went back through this thread and removed all of the previous payment links I could find for you, so if you see my name listed as editing one of your posts, that is why.

14. IAmTheJody

I believe so, even with me having to buy a box of mailing envelopes.. and for those who have many cards, the flat rate boxes are free. The only ones I can think of that may have a small overage would be our members at non-US/APO/FPO addresses.

Thank you. :)

15. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Jody,

If you have any problems with anyone not being able to pay, I will paypal you for another 5 boxes. Want to make sure you get your money on time.

Thanks again for your perseverance! It is greatly appreciated!:D

16. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Wasn't me...

Just a reminder send one to the Queen :D.

17. jcwit

jcwit Member

Would it be possible for the rest of us to chip in a little to cover those in the military?

There can't be that many and it amounting to that much.

18. IAmTheJody

Everyone's all paid up except 1 person. If you mean additional blades for someone in the military that want some, there aren't any blades left from this group buy. If we do another group buy, we could figure something out there I guess. ?

19. jcwit

jcwit Member

No, I ment to cover the additional cost for those with APO/FPO addresses. Those are military members I assume.

20. IAmTheJody

Yes but the postage rates are the same as a CONUS address. So that's what I was saying.. any address other than a CONUS/Hawaii/Alaska/APO/FPO, the shipping may require additional money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.