...another defector shows up!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Synack, Jun 7, 2011.

1. fine wine

fine wine New Member

Yea I bet that a few of us have showed up. But i'm going to visit both site equally. I'm not going to use this one just as a back up. I'll be for the good stuff also.......They call me Fine Wine [JR] Hello everyone.

2. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Welcome to the Den. Thanks for checking us out, I hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

It is. Perhaps it's the modern way of reaching out for human contact that used to be so common in everyday life. Now,with more people working from home or commuting so far from home it seems we lose that. It seems with all of the things we have to save us time, time still seems to be in short supply. In my own day there just doesn't seem to be the time needed to hang out with friends and family as much as I would like. It used to be men could pass some time at the saloon, or barber shops, but those types of hang outs are slowly disappearing from our society.

I believe thats why for me, I enjoy it here so much. I may not ever meet anyone here face to face, but yet I can enjoy a conversation on a topic I really enjoy.

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

5. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

welcome - we hope you enjoy it here!

6. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TSD! :signs046

7. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the June Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

You'll find the Welcome to The Shave Den Master Sticky, put together by our very own Queen of Blades, will help you find your way around the forums.

8. Tforc

Tforc Member

Welcome to the Den and good shave to you
    B

9. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den :signs046

Enjoy your stay here :happy088

10. SRD

SRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Den.:signs046

11. Jim

Jim The Goose Is Loose

Welcome Aboard!

12. Garyg

Garyg Member

Well, I see a couple familiar "faces" welcome to the Shave Den

13. MÜHLE-Man

MÜHLE-Man Member

hey, i recognize your avatar :cool:

another new member here, defecting or checking out the site from the downtime on the other board.

as you can guess by my name, i like Muhle Razors. :rolleyes:

14. marks971

marks971 Member

Welcome to TSD! :signs046

15. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

:signs046