Has there been a bump in membership and traffic here this last 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by JCinPA, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Don't we all. ;)

2. DClassic

DClassic Member

I on occasion drop in. I see other familiar names. It's good to see the gentlemanly acknowledgement here. That's appreciated!

3. Jim

Jim The Goose Is Loose

I think its funny!

I am member # 68 in this forum! Most of youse guys are the newbies!

Thanks for the "fix" Jo!

4. MÜHLE-Man

MÜHLE-Man Member

i'm probably member #68 from today :happy102 i'm guessing a lot more activity with B&B down, but more exposure to DE is good for everyone involved.

5. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Precisely!

6. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

I've been a member there for almost two years but have been a "lurker" here most of that time as well. I regret not signing up sooner and do plan on sticking around. I did join another board that was geared specifically towards my favorite razor, the single edge, but it's pretty much fizzled out.

7. newb

newb Resident Newb

It's been nice having the extra traffic around here lately. Some fresh opinions and great input. It's been nice to see there's 200+ unread posts since my last visit. Hope those who've visited decide to stick around.

There's a quite a few of the s/e fans here. It will be a pleasure having you aboard.

8. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Took me awhile to figure that out, and only after I looked up the meaning of asplode was I sure, since I read it wrong the first time. :o

9. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Haha Bill, I don't even want to know how you originally took that statement. :happy102

10. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Could be pretty bad :sick007.

there has definitely been and increase in members. I just hope they stick around. Many names i see around different forums but like many others I have one I am on mostly and then others I just lurk and go on less than a weekly basis.

11. JCinPA

JCinPA Member

Well, They appear to be up and healthy, but I'm still trying to drop in here, too. I got kinda attached during their great migration. Both are nice places.

Anyway, looks like they got on decent servers. Finally.

12. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Any ideas when this new software will debut here Bobby?

13. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    It's hard for me to give an estimate. The only thing holding me back is completing the design. Since it's developing as I go, I often find myself having to go back and change parts and color I once thought completed, as they ended up conflicting with new additions.

I can say that making the move is a big priority for me, and it's something i'm working on every single day at this point.

14. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Well, we certainly welcome one and all. We hated to see the fellows across the street have problems, but we hope that the new folks will keep up with us now that the other place is back up. We're glad you're here.