Outstanding Job!

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Manticore, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Manticore

Manticore Member

Love the new look!

I have to say the Admin's are doing an Outstanding Job and my hat's off to all of them!

A change of this nature takes time and I'm sure they have a lot more work ahead of them so we all have to be patient. This is evident by the simple fact that every time I have logged on today, I have found additional features available. We are all going to go through a bit of a learning curve as we learn to navigate the new site so imagine what the Admin's are going through trying to get this up and running before you post regarding missing features or things that don't seem to exist on the new site

We all remember that another shaving forum that underwent the same change recently was down for 2 or 3 days. I believe this board was down for less than 24 hours.

We need to give the Admin's time to do their job. Remember, good things come to those who wait!

With that in mind all I can say is: Outstanding Job! :D

Queen of Blades likes this.
  2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Gee Rocky, I think Sparky pulled a rabbit out of his hat!:D

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Thanks guys, i'm sure i'll be adding things back in for some time. I'm just going slow and being sure everything is okay before I move on to the next. It's a bit of a learning curve for us all, but I hope you enjoy the changes.

4. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Awww man, this is stylin'! You rock, sparky. It was hard to imagine how anyone could improve on the old Shave Den layout, but this is light years better.

Many, many thanks to sparky and crew for a job very well done.

5. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

This really is great! I just loving learning all the nice features you have incorporated in here. If it was cool weather I would tip my hat to you guys, but it's hot and I have no hat! Impressed is my status!

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I like the old west look. Very different from other sites. It looks good on the eyes. Excellent!

7. sparky5693

Administrator
    Thanks! The Vintage style is unique to us. The design influence came from the combined efforts of myself, several of the mods, and a most excellent Graphic Designer.

8. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

This place is bangin' Ya'll! TSD is STILL the best wet shave board on the planet!

9. skyfox12

skyfox12 Active Member

I really like the new look! Very spiffy!:)

10. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

FANTASTIC!! These are exciting times around here....I'm so glad to be a witness to what a superb job you guys are doing...

stingraysrock likes this.
  11. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I was thinking the same thing Lloyd, it is good to be here through this.

12. Steve_1993

Steve_1993 Member

I love this new site, and I know tap talk is back, a pop up came up 5 times on my iPad asking me if I want to download it

13. sparky5693

Administrator
    I'm not positive tapatalk is quite up to full speed yet, but i'm working on it. Currently it's installed, and we're waiting for approval from tapatalk "HQ".