Tet-a-tet shaving cream - From Russia with love!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by crackstar, Aug 18, 2011.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

tet_krem_for_all.jpg My goodness, Russia knows great stuff - this cream is absolutely sensational, and has become a TSD favorite in so little time!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--One, two, three, BINGO - a mountain of rich and fragrant lather!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Stable and solid - perfect for multiple passes.

General skincare: 9/10--Moisturizing, soothing and very protective. Nice and cooling also.

Scent: 9/10--Classy and elegant. Very manly and macho!

Price: 10/10--I remember buying it in Russia some years ago. Very reasonable.

Would I buy again: 10/10--Ahhhhh, da, da, da! My favorite of ALL Russian creams.

This is to me, the FINEST cream ever to come out of Russia. I love everything about it. The rich and creamy lather, the light but pleasant menthol effect, and the moisturizing and gentle skincare that it gives. An absolute necessity for my shave den at all times! tet_krem_for_all.jpg

Asd likes this.
  2. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Jeff, I am a fan of WARS but it is sadly discontinued. Have you used WARS and if so, how does Tet-a-tet compare scent wise and lather wise to WARS?

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I used Wars also in the past and I liked it a lot. Tet-a-tet has a completely different scent, which I find very elegant and classy. The Wars cream had a very nice scent also - very lemony, which would have also made it great for summer shaving. The Tet-a-tet cream is lightly mentholated, and has very similar lather to Wars.

Hope this helps! :)

GDCarrington likes this.
  4. ShaveAddict

ShaveAddict Member

The Tet-a-Tet shave cream is great, cooling and have a fresh scent.
    The Tet-a-Tet aftershave balm is my favorite balm, good menthol kick and smell amazing.

crackstar likes this.