D'amaris Royal shaving cream - Palmolive goes to Romania!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by crackstar, Sep 11, 2011.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

This great cream is produced in Romania, and is also marketed for Moldova. It is a Colgate-Palmolive product and very good.

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Like any Palmolive cream, it lathers easily and great.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Guaranteed stability for multiple passes.

General skincare: 9/10--Very good. Leaves the skin comfortable and very smooth.

Scent: 8/10--Very nice and classy. A bit strong, but not too lingering.

Price: 10/10--I traded for this stuff, but it's cheap in Romania.

Would I buy again: 10/10--For sure. You cannot go wrong with anything from Palmolive.

About the only complaint I have about this cream is the tube is small - it's only 60 grams. Otherwise, this stuff is a winner! 13022010372.jpg

Alin P., alpla444 and Mechguy like this.
  2. Mechguy

Mechguy Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. I always like your reviews, how does it rate for menthol?

crackstar likes this.
  3. crackstar

Thanks for the compliment. You are a very nice guy. :) It has no menthol, but it's still excellent. :happy088: This cream has a scent which I absolutely love.

4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Nice review again jeff, i only have about 3% of the creams/soaps/sticks that you have and i still get a headache deciding which to use:confused:, How do you decide??????

crackstar likes this.
  5. crackstar

I just grab the first thing in front of me!
    :rofl:

6. Nick A

Nick A Active Member

I have to ask, how you manage to get your hands on a new cream (sometimes two) EVERY DAY? It boggles the mind.:shocked029:

crackstar likes this.
  7. crackstar

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I have my ways! ;) Seriously, I am doing reviews on creams, soaps, and soon aftershaves colognes, and edt's that I received in the last couple of years.

8. ShaveAddict

ShaveAddict Member

Jeff,
    this cream have a fantastic scent, the best IMO.

crackstar likes this.