Molton Brown Anyone?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by m0j0j0eman, Sep 19, 2011.

1. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

2. herzi

herzi Active Member

As far as I remember it's a brushless cream.

3. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I have not tried it, But here in the UK the molton brown name is good as is the quality of there products, but I would wait to hear from someone who has tried there shaving products first.

4. sas71

sas71 Member

for some reason the name reminded me of a dessert you would get in a nice restaurant. like a brownie with vanilla ice cream, nuts and drowning in choc syrup with a cherry on top.

ha..i was looking for a pic and Molten Browine actually came up as a recipe lol

5. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Don't know about the cream, but I would like to try that soap bar. Even though it has USA prices, I expect you have to order it from London. Shipping would make it out of reach for me.

Molton Brown

6. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Appears I was wrong. It is available in the USA.

Our US offices are open from 7am until 5pm (EST) Monday to Friday. If you are calling out of office hours, you will be able to leave a message and a member of the team will return your call as soon as possible.

Email: Contact our Customer Service team using the links below, or emailuscustomerservice@moltonbrown.com. We aim to respond to all customer emails and Inquiries within 2 working days from the date of receipt.

Molton Brown USA
    One Penn Plaza
    22nd Floor
    Suite 2207
    New York
    New York 10119

7. Crankymoose

Crankymoose Member

I got various samples of it from shoplondons.com (in Va) and it smelled and performed very nice.