Shower soaps and Shampoos

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Mo5-O, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    +1.
    I think I used it once or twice, and then relegated it to tub cleaner.

2. mwleach58

mwleach58 Active Member

Has anybody ever tried the Clubman Country Club shampoo? Made by the venerable Pinaud company.
    Keep meaning to try it, and the price is right... just never got around to it.

3. newb

newb Resident Newb

I've got to add that I really enjoy Pre De Provence soaps. I find the bars to be very long lasting with a creamy lather that is hard to beat. Lately though I been on a MWF shower soap kick. If you like the fat, you may want to try their bath soap also.

4. Nick A

Nick A Active Member

Yeah, It's not the most cooling stuff, just a little tingly I guess, for less than two bucks a bottle though it's not bad.

5. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

:bath: :happy102:

6. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

What kind of scent do you like? There are many fine artisan soaps that might fit your need.

7. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Lately for my showers, I use Ivory scented. Now - what is a good shampoo with menthol, if any?

8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Pert Plus Fresh is a mentholated shampoo. I've been using Pert for years.
    Of course, you can always put 4-5 drops of M Bomb in your palm, squirt in a shot of shampoo, and have menthol anytime you want! That's what I do.

9. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I have very dry skin and this soap is working great for me. PRE de PROVENCE 20% Shea Butter.

FB-PRE-001.jpg

10. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Man, also make sure to get a good soap holder... the two I bought and threw out were total garbage. I need to find me a good one that acutally lets the soap dry and works well.

Hope I can find one soon... Any ideas?

11. DLreno

DLreno Well-Known Member

Went in on an order with my barber at Williamsport Barber Supply. Got the Clubman shampoo and Stephans Wildroot, and like them both.
    http://williamsportbarber.com/