Kras'naya Lin'ya shaving cream - Russian elegance.

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by crackstar, Sep 4, 2011.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

This cream is so elegant from the appearance of the beautiful tube which it comes in, to the lovely and sophisticated scent which it has. It's also a great performer.

Ease of lathering: 10/10--A small amount of cream explodes into a mountain of lather.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Perfectly stable so multiple passes are so easy.

General skincare: 8/10--Contains aloe vera for a very soothing and comfortable effect.

Scent: 9/10--I love it. Slightly aloey-like, and very classy.

Price: 10/10--I believe it is low-priced in Russia, although I received it in a trade.

Would I buy again: 10/10--Yupp! You wouldn't have to twist my arm to buy this stuff!

As I have said before, Russia produces many fantastic creams which are gradually becoming better-known in North America. Thanks to a wonderful gentleman in Khabarovsk, Russia - this cream was sent to me back in the winter, and I enjoy it very, very much. It is so soothing and gentle to sensitive skin, and always delivers great performance. 1192622836162.jpg

fishcrow likes this.
  2. mao

mao New Member

You must Send me 100/100 of your creams !!!
    :)

crackstar likes this.
  3. crackstar

I would if I could! :biggrin:

4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

have you recorded how many different creams/soaps/sticks you have actually tried? I'd bet its a fair few. If you had to pick just one jeff to use for the next 12 months which one would it be?:)

5. herzi

herzi Active Member

Yes, Krasnaya Linea is a very good cream. I agree 100%

6. Asd

Asd Well-Known Member

One of my favorites. Like it very much and highly recommend. It is bit more oily then other Russian creams nd works better in winter. I use it all year around though and very happy with it.

7. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

I want a tube just so I can run around saying Krasnaya Linya, it has a nice Soviet ring to it.

8. crackstar

It means Red Line in Russian.

9. GeneRector

GeneRector Active Member

:) Howdy! Where can you buy this shaving cream? Sound like a good one to try!
    Always, Gene

10. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

As always a great review. What is your secert in finding all these great creams?

11. Seamus

Seamus Member

Is there any way to get this in the U.S.? Do I have to get a Russian bride? My wife probably wouldn't go for it, but anything for a new shaving cream!

Queen of Blades likes this.
  12. crackstar

Guys, it is very, very difficult to find Russian creams in North America. It is rare that they are shipped outside of Russia, except to neighbouring countries.

13. :transport024:All ur base r belong 2 me!:transport024:

Great review, Krasnaya Linea sounds like a most excellent product; based on this review I am going to keep an eye out for it or any other Russian shave creams to try. Thanks!

14. Sodapopjones

Jeff, is Alexey still shipping stuff out?

15. crackstar

I think his webstore might not be in operation at the present time.

16. Sodapopjones

Yeah, I think he shut down some time ago, didn't know if he himself was still shipping stuff to people.

17. herzi

herzi Active Member

Alexey is not in business anymore.

18. mao

mao New Member

Do you buy all the staff you write on ???!?!

19. crackstar

I receive most of it in trade. :)