Speick deodorant

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Captain Pre-Capsize, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Bought some on a whim and not impressed - did not seem to work much past noon and I am not one prone to sweat up a storm. I read another had the same experience. They make much of the natural ingredients but if it doesn’t work...

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

If it's just a deodorant, it won't block the sweat. That's why I use an anti-perspirant/deodorant; Brut, to be specific. I've soaked shirts front and back and the pits were still dry.

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I have all things Speick but the deodorant. As has been said, if it is not an anti-perspirant, then it is not going to work as well. I have had good results with the Brut AP though...

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Only 1 deodorant works properly for me. Mennen Speed Stick Original. It's perfect for my needs.

5. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

I got some from a package of stuff. Gave it to my son. He likes the scent. do not know how it lasts.
    Deodorant finds were my passion on this site and the Crystal Rock or Spray won and is still the best out there. No scent and more than 24 hour protection.

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

From stink or wetness?

7. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

stink. none whatsoever. it actually has helped with the wetness not being a problem but it is not an anti-persperant.

8. BassTone

BassTone Well-Known Member

I use Autumn Breeze by Nature's Gate. It has no antiperspirant qualities, but does a pretty good job of blocking odder - naturally. I cannot use anything but the natural stuff as anything else severely irritates my skin. When I need some extra protection, I just reapply. I've been curious about the Speick deodorant for some time as I'm a big fan of their after shave and shave stick. Waffling on trying it though.

9. I bought mine from Phil at Bull Goose, good service and he always tosses in a freebie with the order. It has been two weeks since starting this post and I’m having better luck with it now.

10. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

I have been using the alum deodorants with excellent results and I actually find that it works better than Mitchum antiperspirant for me. YMMV