Bikers out there?? So what is your pride and joy?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by madmedic, Jan 8, 2012.

1. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

There must be some motorcyclists out there. What is your pride and joy? When I moved to Wales nearly three years ago....I decided to complete my mid life crisis with the purchase of a motorcycle.
    As I hadn't ridden for more years than I care to remember.......I decided to take it easy so my current pride and joy is a Sukuki SFV650 Gladius

2. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I don't have a bike any more used to em, my first was my favourite Honda hornet 600 tuned to 110bhp braided hoses custom paint so fast and with comfort. ( small petrol tank though)
    After that was Kawasaki zx7r the best looking bike I had by far, but not very reliable
    Also had a Yamaha dragstar now that had comfort!!!

I wish I still had that Honda so fast or at least it felt that way with not having any fairing, I did have a go on a friends Ducati 998 with carbon all over the place what a stunning machine a true beauty.

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Honda vtx. Mine has silver ghost flames over the purple.
    vtx.jpg

madmedic likes this.
  4. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Should've bought the VTX, but wanted to start w/ a smaller engine since I hadn't ridden in 20 years. As it turns out I would have been ok w/ the bigger bike I think and would sure like the extra power. Still, I have a lot of fun on this thing. I have added a windscreen since this pic was taken. My daily vehicle during the warmer months. Had it out last week when we hit 65 one day. It just whet my appetite to start riding again!
    Shadow.jpg

5. Gibbled

Gibbled Member

Aah, 98 ZX9R. Bought it off the show room floor in 98. Still makes me grin like a fool.

Also a plated WR450 for dirty fun and hooliganism.

James.

6. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

2008 Honda CBR 600RR

Well that was my old uncomfortable bike lol....shes gone now but I am actually working on myself a little old school bobber project.... 1978 Yamaha xs650...decided to go for more comfort this time...springer front end...peanut gas tank...jockey shift.....15" hangers.....im actually gonna turn it into an Indian Larry tribute...Gold flake paint and such...welded up chain link sissy bar...she should be bad but its been in the works for the better part of a year...itll prolly be another year at least before she even touches any asphault since I dont get to work on her much!!

7. fatkid

fatkid Well-Known Member

All I have now...all total since I started riding at the age of 12 I've had 17 different dirt bikes 4-wheelers and 3-wheelers and 1 motorcycle a Honda cbr600 f3.
    She needs a bath I know but eh.....got rid of the lousy thumb throttle and put a twister on it :p

2006 Honda 450ER

[​IMG]