Wanted: Adjustable DE Razor

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by amadablam, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amadablam

amadablam New Member

Hi All,

I am in the market for an adjustable razor and had intended to buy new but thought I would post here and see what is available. Pictures and history would be appreciated.

All items offered must be mint :)

Also, i live in Ireland so postage will be required and of course will be at my own cost.

Many thanks for taking the time to read the add and to respond.

:)

2. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Check the Marketplace classifieds....They are there, with pics, and mint...

3. amadablam

amadablam New Member

Thanks Bird Lives, I will have a look and see what is there :)

I am not sure what I want really as I dont know too much about vintage yet, lots to learn! :D

I just want to buy another nice Razor and want something very different to my E&J DE89

4. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

You are in luck...The 'Classifieds' are a veritable treasure trove at this time....If you have any questions, I'm know you can trust these guys to give trusted answers....Also put a question on the Safety Razor thread...I'm sure you'll get it thoroughly answered...;)
    Happy Hunting ;) Let us know what you get...:)

5. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I've got a very "user" grade Adjustable slim that is dying for use. $15 takes it. PM me if you're interested.

6. amadablam

amadablam New Member

Would consider a modern adjustable or open comb in mint condition. PM if you have anything interesting or slightly different in a DE that would provide a more aggressive shave to a E&J DE89 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.