The Haul: February 13th - February 19th, 2012

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Dridecker, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I've got some goodies arriving this week, so I'll post 'em as they arrive. :)

In the meantime, post up what ya got! :mail:

2. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Well, I'm done with razor goodies for awhile now. This is being shipped to me later today. Mint Schick J1. My collection for now is complete.

J1-1.jpg

J1-2.jpg

J1-3.jpg

J1-4.jpg

wyatt46, madmedic, Mechguy and 10 others like this.
  3. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Nice Johnny;)

4. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Thanks for getting us started, Bill!

5. theblindog

theblindog Active Member

6. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Do you have one of the Japanese marketed injectors from a few years ago? Or did you only collect a few of the vintage Schicks? (Sorry couldn't keep up with the ones you bought)

7. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

:happy097::happy102:

8. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

If you are referring to one of the Feather injectors, no I do not have one, but would like one.

9. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I think he may be referring to the Schick Type O, Johnny.

10. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

First I have seen one of those. I would not mind having one if the price was right. It will not be a priority, but someday.

11. lradke

Still working on it. ;) But Iwas talking about the Type O as Bill mentioned (thanks Bill...couldn't remember the model).:)

12. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Happy Monday From Florida!

In the mail from Fasham Beauty Supply is the Mehaz DE that I asked about over here. I will have a few shaves with it and then post a review and eventually make it part of March = TSD PIF Month. The razor has more heft than I expected, and shares many of the same characteristics as the higher end Weishi Gunmetal as they pertain to fit and finish.

I did NOT need another bottle of Clubman. I only got it because I thought it was a different scent. I thought Country Club referred to a scent, however, it refers to the size of the bottle. Bummer. Anybody want to trade the Clubman for a bottle of M&L Florida Water? Send me a PM if interested. [EDIT - Clubman traded successfully]

DSC02063 (Custom).JPG

DSC02066 (Custom).JPG

wyatt46, Dridecker, Mechguy and 9 others like this.
  13. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

+1 on the Yagli Cream. Excellent for dry skin in general, or post shaving. Also, I will put a small dab of this on soap and it really boost the slickness and protection of many soaps.

14. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

My haul for the week seems small when compared to whats being listed.

3 sample pucks of TSD Shave Soap.

Coconut Lime Verbena
    Cedarwood
    SubZero

Dridecker, macaronus, lradke and 2 others like this.
  15. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Remember: Quality, not quantity. ;)

Mechguy and ajdhn like this.
  16. lradke

Exactly!

uploadfromtaptalk1329228525014.jpg

IT CAME!!!!! :) My tub of De Verglude Hand came in the mail yesterday. I was sorely tempted to crack it open, but for now it will stay sealed in its bed of blue.

Many thanks, again, go out to JoAnna for all the help getting this soap to me as the shipping calculator was still down at the time! :)

(I have so many soaps and creams on the go...I think I need to do an annihilation ...)

17. ajdhn

ajdhn Well-Known Member

If I were you I would use it :) it's nice

macaronus likes this.
  18. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

P1030925(1).JPG P1030923(1).JPG

Missing blade case, the the case its self is in great condition. Ive had it a week I aint cleaned it or used it yet:shocked003: kinda wrapped up in the brush restore

wyatt46, vegasvics, tuco99 and 5 others like this.
  19. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

USE IT!!! USE IT!!!

I've been very pleased with it and I couldn't be happier that I was able to get it.

macaronus likes this.
  20. Dusty5150

Dusty5150 Well-Known Member

had to get a Valentines Day card for SWMBO so I picked up a tub of Proraso soap, and a styptic pencil .. I mean, I was in the store anyways, so why not ...

[​IMG]

wyatt46, supe, tomnat and 5 others like this.