How is everybody?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Joe, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

You know I don't know what to say here.. :sad029: could be the creation of a whole new slang expression...

2. Joe

Joe Member

Hi Slipperyjoe. I must thank you for your advice. I have been shaving lately with my homemade deer antler handle mach 3 due to lack of time. I have all the stuff I bought and received from generous people on here ready to go and hope to give it a go again soon. Last DE shave with blades from JoAnna and CO Bigelow cream was not bad at all. I'll keep ya posted. Hoping to start DE again in the next week or two.

3. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Good on ya Joe.. really glad to hear your last shave on the double E was all right. Could just be your starting to get the hang of it. Properly learning this type of shaving seems to have a whole process to it with persistence being an ingredient. When I went back to the DE after some 30 years, that big boy deluxe razor armed with an Astra blade, sent me running off down the road to an electric for a while. In the end good sense and some ol' fashioned persnickety perseverance won the day...