Hello to All and Thank You

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by GallagherJ, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Welcome to TSD!
    Now', just how is it a bad thing we started a new razor collector?

2. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Welcome aboard John!

3. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Welcome!

4. GallagherJ

GallagherJ New Member

It is bad in that my wife started to surf ebay and found some Gillete razors and bid on them winning several, she told me I could only keep one.... But they are so unique and shiny :( To try and narrow it down is no fun. I will just have to figure out what they are and try them out. ;)

5. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

Pictures, we need pictures. :signs131:

6. GallagherJ

GallagherJ New Member

I am looking through the forums to find out how to polish a Gillet Super Speed. My wife bought 21 of them and I need to see how to polish them and keep them from pitting any worse than they are. I love this site there is so much information and the pictures are great. I will take pictures of the ones I plan to keep. I have found one adjustable in the mix and have played with it over the last couple of shaves.

7. Java

Java Member

The cleaning, the polishing, the testing, the process of narrowing it down to "The One"...........it could take years.............:signs136:

8. GallagherJ

GallagherJ New Member

I have found lurking on these forums, reading all of the great information, makes me feel like a teenager on facebook or texting. I can do it for ho Every post brings a new thing to think about or to look for in the stores.

9. Welcome! I am also new and looking to collect and explore!