Update on the new line of RazoRock soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by blanka, Apr 20, 2012.

1. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Who says mine isn't. :D
    Way to hold out, Justin. ;)

bittermormon and blanka like this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

He is a smart businessman with a passion for bringing great products at reasonable prices. Just look at what XXX is compared to it's more expensive and glamorous twin AdP (XXX is not discontinued, he just can't procure more of it - I think he hit their bottom line too hard so they won't sell it to him anymore). Now he's working directly with Tcheon Fung Sing to bring their soaps which normally go for around $30 + shipping to North America at an unbelievable price of $6.99. Take that into consideration along with the fire sale 1st week to get many people to try it and it's a no-brainer to pick them up for $3.99. Once shipping is included and as long as you hit the free shipping mark with IB, then you're basically getting a $30+ soap for about 10% the cost.

BTW, I've already received an email confirmation from Canada Post that says...
    Shipment Status: Item Shipped on May 16, 2012

I'm not sure if it's really shipped out already of if they just received the electronic information regarding the upcoming shipment. Either way, considering how swamped Joe is right now I'm quite impressed.

Sodapopjones and blanka like this.
  3. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

I should have bought more....

ETA: No I shouldn't have!

ETA: Yes I should have!

These are the things going through my mind right now....

4. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

I'm having the same exact problem! First, it's because I'm mad that I didn't see the 444 special until after I ordered. Second, a small voice in my head says, "It'll never be this cheap again!" It's taking a fair degree of willpower not to order more. However, I keep reminding myself that I am so overstocked on shaving supplies that it's not even funny.

5. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

Hmm I wonder if you were one of the first few orders placed as mine is still pending.

6. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

@ blanka: you got 3 of the Don Marco (only 2 of which are for you) and only 1 each of the other soaps. Unless you're pretty sure you won't like one of the scents I'd get at least 1 more of each. If you saw my order I got 2 of each soap and then an extra one of the two orange ones (Don Marco and Cumba Cheech) to make an even 10 tubs. That plus my bowl of Tabac got my order to just over $60 for the free shipping. If I hadn't needed to pick up the Tabac I could have (and probably would have) gotten 6 more soaps to reach the same total just over $60. 16 tubs of soap for $60 is outstanding.

To make a long post longer... just make a second order!

and don't forget the 444 this time! ;)

tomnat and blanka like this.
  7. blanka

Enabler! :angry017:

Did I mention that my wife owns a cast-iron skillet?

tomnat likes this.
  8. blanka

My order has already shipped! Yay! Now, to continue my resistance of ordering more...

9. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Mine too! WooHoo!..............hey, I made a rhyme.....

blanka likes this.
  10. Hirsute

Hirsute Active Member

Well, I got in on the fun, too. I hemmed and hawed, but I justified this purchase with the 2012 Travel Box--I'll just swap anything I don't like when the box rolls my way. :eatdrink047:

SharpSpine, blanka and tomnat like this.
  11. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

DOH! Mine didn't ship today it would seem. Bummer but I guess that means I'll at least still get it early next week as long as everyone didn't sneak all the stuff out from under my nose while I was ordering ;) Michael did a fantastic job though of correcting an error and refunding my $25 that wasn't deducted for a gift certificate.

Their customer service is always just top notch!

12. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

I should have bought more...

13. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

Hey Justin just got a email from Joe from Italian Barber, he said he ONLY got 100 orders out today so mine will ship tomorrow. Heck of a problem he's got. Sounds like he needs a few temps.

14. blanka

OMG, Don Marco has already made it to the top ten list on IB's site.

15. awake2shave

Just got home from work and my order is shipped expected dilvery tommarow guess living a 30 min drive from richmond hill paid off!! if I like them when they get here may have to place another order

5Savages likes this.
  16. awake2shave

Hope fully they show up before work tommarow so i can give a breif review for thoes debating on a 2nd purchase that live far ther away from IB head quaters

17. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

I'm rather looking forward to this order not just for the new RazoRock but for some other stuff that I haven't tried yet. I can understand how busy they are though so patience is a virtue again ;) I do love seeing businesses like IB do well just because of the effort they put into customer happiness.

bittermormon likes this.
  18. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

That was fast! The ASB is #7.

19. tuco99

tuco99 Well-Known Member

Well thanks too this thread I HAD too place an order as well.:happy036:
    1 x Vitos Classic Shave Cream 125ml (vitos125)
    1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Zi&#39 Peppino Green Tobacco
    1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli
    1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine
    1 x RazoRock Artisan Shave Soap 125ml - Mughetto di Bologna
    1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Nonno Michelino Sandalwood
    1 x Vitos Menthol Pre & Post Cream 250ml
    1 x 444 Aftershave Balm 37g Tube
    1 x Proraso Sandalwood with Shea Butter Shaving Cream Tube

awake2shave likes this.
  20. awake2shave

That is one of the creams you pif'd me right?
    Only shave cream I've used so far that the scent stayed until I got to work