Palmolive shaving sticks PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by emmijack, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burnout961

burnout961 Well-Known Member

:signs011: That I don't miss that at all :) I'd say my favorite things are using equipment that' s anywhere from 40 to 80 years old that still works as good as it did when it was new, the opportunity to try different soaps and creams, and most importantly hanging out with you guys and learning new things (and not always shaving related either).
    Please count me in on this and thanks for the pif.

2. ajsaxs

ajsaxs Active Member

I love searching for and testing vintage shaving items.

Please count me in too.

Thank You !

burnout961 likes this.
  3. Chris S

Chris S Member

Please include me! I'm glad that I'm doing something my father did, is economic, and makes sure I don't store an excess of blood in my face & head!

burnout961 likes this.
  4. TexasWheels

TexasWheels Member

Would like to be enter for a chance to win. My favorite thing about shaving is the way my wife enjoys has smooth my face is afterwards.

burnout961 likes this.
  5. Cavere

Cavere Active Member

Besides rubbing my face I love hunting for new razors.

Count me in!

burnout961 likes this.
  6. Kooze

Kooze New Member

please count me in- thanks

my favorite part of shaving is figuring out what products i want to use to pamper myself

7. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

Count me in!

I like the accomplishment of a BBS. I like it when my kids watch the ritual of making lather, carefully navigating my razor across my stretched skin, and asking me about how I do it. I love the feel of menthol and citrus on my skin, and the clean crisp tightness I have afterward. But mostly...it's just a bad a$$ way to groom!!

Zilla likes this.
  8. true01

true01 Member

Count me in!!!!
    My favorite thing about shaving is getting and somtimes making new again a razor that can be over 100 years and usuing them day after day getting the best shaves of my life.

9. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

Please count me in as well. My favorite has to be the wonderful soaps and how much better my face feels using them. Plus it's just flat out COOL. Thanks for the chance.

10. tuco99

tuco99 Well-Known Member

Please count me in ! The major factor is now I enjoy shaving and has become a hobby for me.Besides a minor nick on the rare occasion ,I no longer suffer from razor burn or any of the other shaving irritations I use to encountered.

11. chappys4life

chappys4life Active Member

Awesome PIF I have been debating picking up a Palmolive so count me in. I like the fact when using the old razors thinking about the history and wondering where that razor has been and who has used them. I find the history on old items the coolest. Also I enjoy the fresh shaved feel especially combined with a good aftershave smell (I love the speick splash after shave).

12. Hey, cool PIF, please count me in!
    Personally I like how I feel after a good shave, my skin just feels like it's been looked after.

13. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

Please count me in.

I love wet shaving because of many things. Mainly it is about the ME time. But also sharing the time with my son as it was done by my grandfather. Passing the ritual down. Having a piece of history in my hand every day. And I can pass that down.

14. Indiexsunrise

Indiexsunrise Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind entering this pig before it ends. My favorite thing about shaving is, menthol... I love the chilly tingle it leaves on a warm face.

15. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Cavere for winning this pif, please PM me your postage details, and I will get the prize off to you asap.
    thankyou to everyone for entering!!!!!

Queen of Blades and awake2shave like this.
  17. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

Congrats, Cavere!
    Nice PIF, emmijack!

18. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

No, thank you, emmijack, for the generous offer. And congratulations, Cavere!!

19. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Congrats to Cavere for winning a great PIF!!

20. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

Congrats! And what an awesome PIF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.