Greetings from Ga.

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Indiexsunrise, May 24, 2012.

1. Indiexsunrise

Indiexsunrise Well-Known Member

1962 huh, thats pretty cool. I cleaned it up tonight and gave it a go with a derby blade and it was a really nice shave bbs in 3 passes no nics or irritation it was set on 3.

2. D3ADLY

D3ADLY New Member

I just won me an auction last night for a 1962 H2 Adjustable slim just like that. By the pictures from the auction it looks like it's in prestine condition. It'll be my first DE. I've been into straights and love them so never bought anything else. Decided to go ahead and grab me one though since after buying my girl a DE and seeing how much she loves it.

I want to get my father a nice DE setup with the brush, stand, creme...etc. I mentioned to Kim, my fiancee, and it was kind of funny watching her scan the internet yesterday looking at different setups, razors...etc. Cause she used to pick on me for doing it all the time. :happy108:

3. VANCE723

VANCE723 Active Member

welcome to TSD

nice looking boxer too

edit..im a ga boy myself

4. Indiexsunrise

Indiexsunrise Well-Known Member

I really enjoy mine I dont shave but every other day so I have only gotten to shave with it once, but boy was it a pleasure.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, Dustin! :signs046:

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to TSD Dustin!

7. Azarius

Azarius Must have had his WHEATies

Welcome to TSD. Lots of friendly people here that make you feel very welcomed. Looking forward in to your postings.