Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by April Dawn, Jun 2, 2012.

1. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

Hey April, I'm glad you found us!

April Dawn likes this.
  2. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

Welcome, April Dawn. I love the photo and your expression. I confess I have way too many razors and shave creams, etc. It is odd when the drive to buy vintage razors hits and then you learn to clean them and then you learn about brushes and then you might jump to buying modern DE razors. We are here to help you in your quest.

April Dawn likes this.
  3. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you me too :) My friend Azarius sent me the linki . I see several people I already know too! Everyone is very welcoming :)

4. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you :) My picture was more of a joke but I think it fits me ! I was making fun in my own quirky way and decided the picture needs to stay :)
    I am more of a collector than a shaver and love to interact with others who love the beauty of razors, brushes and all that is involved with this art :)

5. Indiexsunrise

Indiexsunrise Well-Known Member

Welcome! I like your avatar it's humorous. :)

April Dawn likes this.
  6. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you :) A little humor goes a long way !

7. Bluesbishop

Bluesbishop Active Member

Johnnie!! Another member of the brotherhood checking in on our first sister I see.....You really got to do something about the monkey on your back brother....just saying:p

April Dawn likes this.
  8. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

You know I am feeling more and more like the little sister with a bunch of brothers . I am just not sure if you are watching out for me or lurking in order to steal my little collection :transport024:

9. Bluesbishop

Bluesbishop Active Member

Hmmm........Let me think about that for a minute Ms April......................:happy068:

April Dawn likes this.
  10. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

it has been 2 Minutes Time is up Mr Ken! don't make me bring out the big guns and make you stand down! :duel::angry019:

11. Azarius

Azarius Must have had his WHEATies

Glad to see you here as well Johnny

April Dawn likes this.
  12. Ray Settanta

Ray Settanta Well-Known Member

Welcome!

April Dawn likes this.
  13. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you Ray :)

14. Intrigued

Intrigued Active Member

Welcome April! It's good to see another friend here.

[​IMG]

April Dawn likes this.
  15. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

I see another LOSER has found her way here. Welcome!

April Dawn likes this.
  16. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Welcome to The Shave Den, April. I hope you enjoy your stay.

April Dawn likes this.
  17. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the June Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

April Dawn likes this.
  18. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

This whole topic is very interesting to me. Just by chance I ran across this whole YouTube topic of Japanese Whole Face Shaving. It covers both male and female whole face shaving. ie. 'Happy Happy Go Shaving Day' on YouTube . Not sure about this , not sure how you would self shave this way?

April Dawn likes this.
  19. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you for the welcome :)

20. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

That is funny! I actually made my AV as a joke grabbing my sons tube of Green Bigelow making up a lather and a pass with no blade. I realized I was so glad that I did not need to do this for real! My face started burning from the creme LOL Lucky for me I am a rather hairless person I only shave my legs once in a while since I have about six hairs on each leg. I have a lot of respect for the shavers, they really take this to an art form. I am more of a collector, I love the workmanship and beauty that is often hidden under years of neglect. Uncovering the former beauty with a bit of cleaning is my reward.