The Haul: June 11th - June 17th, 2012

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

NEW STUFF! lol
    I was browsing downtown and figured what the heck - stopped in at a few places and was able to snag the new Proraso Pre/Post cream at $3/jar, and 2 (10) packs of Wilkinson Sword blades for an additional $4 each. Grabbed a Cross fountain pen and 2 bottles of ink for it for $20 total - unfortunately I have to use cartridges for now - anyone know where I can find the converter for this baby? Any help would be appreciated there.

Attached Files:

alpla444, IAmTheJody and gregindallas like this.
  2. gregindallas

gregindallas Rolls Razor Revivalist

Here ya go:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WECDBI/?tag=thshde-20

I use a great (and cheap) Chinese fountain pen at work. No one borrows it more than once.:D

alpla444 likes this.
  3. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Thanks! Just ordered the refill, could have googled but I was busy playing with the sexy fountain pen ;) I have enough cartridges to last until the converter arrives. Found one on the bay for $3 shipped. WOOT

alpla444 likes this.
  4. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

There was a flea market today in our village for the local church. Amongst other things I vound me this bowl / cup.
    Okay, it's nothing fancy, but I happen to like it!
    The ridges on the outside are also found on the inside. I'm gonna try it as a lather bowl!
    The Haul 2012-06-16.jpg

5. VANCE723

VANCE723 Active Member

6. Conrad1959

Conrad1959 Well-Known Member

Nice find! I like the handle design!

battle.munky likes this.
  7. Conrad1959

Conrad1959 Well-Known Member

You supported your church and and picked up a lather machine! A heavenly twofer!

macaronus and GDCarrington like this.