Neal's Yard ?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by KLF, Jun 19, 2012.

1. KLF

KLF Doctorin

Today I saw in the natural organic store a new ASB, called Neal's Yard. On their website they have also soap and shaving cream. Anybody know them ?

2. coche1

coche1 Actively Wishing Member

I've never heard of them, but they don't appear to be sold in stores here in the US and their prices seem high to me. If they are reasonably priced where you are though, give them a try!

3. Martin Porter

Martin Porter New Member

If this is the company you are talking about: http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/

They are a great company. First based in Covent garden area of London. I used to go there in the early 80's. (I feel old now!) They've Spread out in the thirty years or so.

I love their products, but have never tried any of their shaving products (yet!) they have branches all over the UK, and I guess, they are starting to branch out overseas?

Regards,

Martin

4. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

They have a branch in the US:

http://us.nyrorganic.com

If you click on the Place an Order link and enter your ZIP code, it might also be possible to find one of their consultants in your area. I'm not sure if they carry inventory, but if they do it would be possible to save on shipping.

Ten dollars for the shave soap isn't so bad, especially if it works well. Tabac and Institut Karite are usually more expensive, yet offer reasonably good value for the money.

5. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I talked with the importer here in israel, all they have is the ASB and that at a high price. They don't bring in any other shaving gear cause there is no demand.

6. Martin Porter

Martin Porter New Member

I'm staying in a city (Brighton) tonight that has a branch. I will pop In tomorrow (Sunday hours permitting!) and pick up some of their shaving products if you like? I can try them, report back and maybe pass them on if people are interested?

Regards,

Martin