Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by April Dawn, Jun 2, 2012.

1. BassTone

BassTone Well-Known Member

Howdy! Welcome aboard, April! :signs046:

I got my wife into the wetshaving/DE thing too. Unfortunately she's not here at the Den. She likes the better shave she's getting with her vintage Gillette Slim, Omega pure badger and Kell's shaving soap and Taylor's Avocado, but isn't really into it in the same way the rest of us are. As long as I keep her stocked on blades, she's good. :happy088:

April Dawn likes this.
  2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Welcome. I thought I was going insane too because I have so many creams and soaps. I'm still waiting on my Gillette Slim to show up, should be here any day now.

April Dawn likes this.
  3. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Hi again forgot to paste the site before.

April Dawn likes this.
  4. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

That is a bit scary! I am glad I do not have to shave my face LOL

5. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

I tried it with the Feather artist club series razor with a proguard blade(not the eye lids!) and it wasn't bad. could see where it would be a skin exfoliation thing.

April Dawn likes this.
  6. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

You need to beef up your soaps and cream collection I see....For instance...some of JoAnna's TSD soaps and creams are so great smelling and skin pampering....You might want to lather up on a regular basis.....:happy108:

Welcome.....We want pics, we want pics....BTW did I mention: We want pics....lol

And I would like to extend an invitation to our Injector and Single edge Party thread :
    http://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/injector-se-party.23113/
    We would love for you to bring pics of your favorite Injectors or Single Edge razors and join the party although I must warn you...If you have any Schick Repeaters....once they start partying they can become quite rowdy and sometimes hard to control...lol

See you round the Den

April Dawn likes this.
  7. PadreTex

PadreTex Well-Known Member

I missed welcoming you. . . . Welcome!

April Dawn likes this.
  8. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you :)

9. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Apparently, so did I. Here's a belated welcome to the Den.
    :signs046:

April Dawn likes this.
  10. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

Thank you! Better late than never!