brushless Shave Cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Stan-The Man, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

Have any of you tried LUCKY TIGER MOLLY brushless shave crean? If so, how does it stack up?

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Never tried it, but reports from those who have tried it, seem to be favorable. It will eventually lather, but it takes more cream than is practical, and used normally, without lathering, produces excellent results. I've been thinking about getting some for travel, but there are so many other "lathering" options out there, I doubt I ever will.

3. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Description

FOR A SMOOTH, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE SHAVE, REGARDLESS OF WATER CONDITIONS

DIRECTIONS: WASH FACE WITH SOAP AND WATER, DO NOT TOWEL DRY, SPREAD MOLLE BRUSHLESS WITH FINGERTIPS, AND SHAVE ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346878789.359503.jpg

Sounds interesting. May try it as a preshave.

4. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

I have. Many of the brushless creams work very well. My favorite is Mollinard Rasoline. I like messing around with brushes to much for full time serious use. I do use brushless for travel. You can use any cream brushless if you'd like to try the technique out, it's just that some are truly brushless.

5. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I used it many years ago and found that it performs well. The scent got to me after a while tho; it smells a lot like the original Noxema facial cream.

RazoRock makes a really good brushless too, probably my favorite. It's more the consistency of liquid soap, however, not a cream.

6. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

I think I will order a tub, also I will try it as a pre shave. Thanks for the advice.

7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Just avoid, stay away from, do not waste your time or money, forget you even heard about Bert's Bees shave cream.

But that's me.

Monty Craig likes this.
  8. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

I have tried Berts Bees shave cream. I know what you mean.

9. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

My first move from canned caca was brushless. I started with Grooming Lounge Beard Destroyer and tried a sample of Lucky Tiger. I didn't like the Lucky Tiger because it didn't have enough slickness to keep irritation away.

10. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

Interesting, that is why I will first try it as a pre- shave cream. After washing my face with soap and hot water , do you think Lucky Tiger will keep my beard lubed so I can apply shave soap (with brush) and get a smooth shave? I have normal skin and a medium beard.