reveille shave cream (also A/S and cologne)

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by steamin demon, Oct 10, 2007.

1. steamin demon

steamin demon New Member

Has anyone tried the Reveille line of products? I understand the s/c is a brushless product, is this correct? Also understand it an "oriental spice" scent? Thanks!

2. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Haven't tried that one yet, but welcome to The Shave Den!!

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Welcome to the Shave Den :eatdrink004

Got a link for that stuff?

4. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Haven't tried it either but that's a Great Name for our Morning Shaver's.

Being a member of the very small, elite, Night Shaver's Society, I'd be more apt to buy a tube or tub'a Taps Shave Cream.

If you try it out, post your results. Happy Shavin' !

5. Reveille

Reveille New Member

Reveille Emollient Shave Cream

Steamin,

Reveille s/c does not foam or lather, it's a true cream that protects the skin and provides a super slick glide surface for any razor. When you rinse, some do not rinse at all, they just towel in order to allow the majority of the cream to moisturize the skin throughout the day, you'll experience the super slick surface which is the "Shield" allowing your razor to do its job. When you use Reveille your also see the benefit of may more days of use from a razor blade.

Reveille

6. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Brushless? No foam? super moisturizing? LONGER LASTING BLADES?

Hmm.... I was ok till the blade part.

7. Reveille

Reveille New Member

blade life

Jaykay,

The Reveille product was designed to protect the skin while shaving and thereafter. The ancillary benefit, which was not anticipated but very welcome, is the longer retention of the blades edge - sharpness. When the razors blade travels over a super slick moisturized field of hair and skin the work of shaving is efficiently performed. The blade encounters and soft moist hair shaft rather than a dry hardened hair shaft and skin texture which dulls the blade.

Reveille

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Hi Reveille.

What JayKay meant was, he ain't buying your sales pitch.

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Well, Reveille, I had no idea the Texas A&M mascot shaved. You learned something new everyday. Now back to your statement, if you are familiar with "WET SHAVING" it would painfully obvious that we do not "dry shave" therefore we do not encounter the dulling of the blade as you mentioned. The reason for this is that we go through a beard prep process before we shave just so we soften the stubble. So you see, no dulling of the blade except for repetitive use of the same blade not becasue we are "dry shaving".

Btw, for a moment there I thought I was going to see the word hydricity, shaving terrain and lubricity in that statement..man that was close!!!! Love ya Chaz!!

Raf