Colour me excited.

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PBSax, Sep 20, 2012.

1. PBSax

PBSax Member

Oo! Oo! A hundred lab blues, Mitchell's Wool Fat and a Timor satin finish TTO winging their way from Connaught Shaving...

Monkeylord likes this.
  2. Monkeylord

Monkeylord The Lather Lord

Timor razor looks great, let us know how it performs ;)

3. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Easy peasy:

ME EXCITED

Task accomplished! :p

Oh, and congrats!

trader ron and PLANofMAN like this.
  4. PBSax

PBSax Member

I've had a few shaves with the Timor. It's a nicely put together razor for a great price.
    It's a very mild shave, I'd say on a par with a Wilkinson Sword Classic. It does a good job on my light growth, with the Personna blades, which are pretty sharp. (They boast "now 25% sharper!" on the box.)
    I shave at least once a day usually, so it works well for me. It'd definitely be back to the Fatip for after-the-weekend shaves.

It's mild, and yet...
    I have given myself the bloodiest shave I've yet had with this razor, as I was inadvertantly catching the TTO knob with my finger and turning it to open the razor slightly, so I've changed my grip to avoid this in future. It's my first TTO razor, so I was a bit unfamiliar.

Connaught also kindly threw in a box of 10 Lord blades too, which were appreciated. The Razor also came with one Timor blade.

macaronus and Monkeylord like this.
  5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Nope. Didn't happen. No pics, no proof :p

Enjoy your new goodies!

6. PBSax

PBSax Member

I even took a pic for SOTD, but haven't loaded it yet! The USB port in my phone is knackered from short-sightedly putting the wrong USB plug into it! (Well, I'm nearly 40.)

swarden43 likes this.